Jimin: Past, Present, Future {part 1}

^aww this cutie^

Past, Present, Future:

*Second person pov*

Your childhood best friend and crush. Park Jimin. You two were always together, well almost. Whenever life at home got unbearable you always fled to his place. It was safe.

But then he left.

He left you to fend for yourself in a messed up home situation. You were alone. And if it wasn't for your brains, you would've never made it out. But you did- and you'd like to think you're stronger now.

But you want to forgive him for leaving, he was finally getting live his dream and boy were you happy for him. You even support him from the side. The only reason you're still upset is because he seemed to have forgotten you. Not an email, text, call, visit, or anything. Were you two not as close as you thought? Though he's been gone, you've still had feelings for him.

Today you find yourself at a park in Seoul. With finals underway, you need to ace them. You've done fine so far but you never know. Studying to be a doctor is difficult, but it's what you want- to help others. People like your mother who would get beat by their husbands and claim it was an accident. Show them other things in life. Even help people who seem to have no hope.

You wanted to make a difference.

Slightly shifting in place you could feel eyes burning into you. Don't people get it's rude to stare?... Even with the unnerving feeling you got back to work.

"Excuse me." That voice...

You ignored it.

"(Y/N)..." You froze. How does this person know your name? Slowly you brought your gaze up to meet the person's, who you're sure has been the one staring the past hour.

Park Jimin. You'd recognize those eyes and smile anywhere, even if the voice sounded different than from before.

Just your lucky day... Almost two years and he just 'happens' to find you... You weren't sure if you felt happy or sick. You may just puke in fact, especially with the way he's looking at you. How could he smile like normal and like he did nothing?

"You do remember me right? You wouldn't just forget your best friend, would you?"

"You were my best friend." The comment came out harsh. More than you thought it would. You saw him visibly flinch, smile fading.

Grabbing your books you started walking away, "wait (Y/N) where are you going?"

"Somewhere away from you." You called back. Your breathing began to pick up, you couldn't deal with this right now. Not after everything you've done to try to forget him... Everything at present has been so well, you don't want it to all come crashing down.

"Hey wait!" You could hear his footsteps chase after you as you tried picking up the pace.

Eventually you had enough, "what do you want?"

"To talk to you! It's been so long, I could barely even believe that was you sitting there! You've grown so much..."

"Maybe you could've called or texted me if you wanted to talk. But I got absolutely nothing."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"It doesn't matter Jimin. I got over it, I got over you." You went to turn on your heel,

"What do you mean by that?"

Just confess (Y/N)... Let it all out and then leave. It'll be easier, "I used to have the biggest crush on you, but you left me. I had to fend for myself Jimin... home... It got so bad. My moms dead because of him." Your eyes began to water.

"(Y/N) I-"

"This is our goodbye Jimin."

"What about later! I missed you so much! I love you." His voice cracked slightly.

"It's too late for that now."

"No please-"

"Bye." You left him there standing in shock as you walked off, your eyes red and puffy.

Single handedly that was the hardest thing you've ever had to do.

He stared at your retreating form, tears pouring down his cheeks. What had he done? Regret ate at him. The girl he loved more than his job hated him...

Would you want a future with him? You can't. Not anymore. Because that was your last goodbye- at least most likely.