G-Dragon: Injury {requested}

[this is for Jiyongee__18888 I hope you enjoy and it's not too short....]

Prompt word #14: Health

Injury:

*Second person pov*

Today was probably the most average of days, nothing interesting at all has taken place. But sometimes that's what you prefer. Get some coffee, sit down with a good book, see your friends, it's everyday life for you. Just don't forget to include missing Jiyong.

Every once in awhile you'll get this strange feeling in your gut when you think about him- last time that happened he landed in the hospital. And the time before. Please let this hunch be wrong...

*ring ring*

"Hello~?" You spoke happily.

"(Y/N), how are you?"

"Good Youngbae, you?"

"I'm fine... Let's just say Jiyong's not." The smile dropped from your face.

"Is he okay?!" You spoke frantically into the phone to Youngbae.

"Well yeah... But you should come to us..."

"Alright, I'll uh book a flight-"

"I already did for tonight."

"Great! Thanks I'll see you soon!"

"Bye." The call ended with a click. Thank god for Youngbae always thinking ahead.

And really Jiyong, another stupid accident? Sheesh, your idol career may end sooner than you think on this track mister GD. Apart of you was obviously worried, but was it bad to be annoyed? It's constantly happening, but this could be more serious than you think.

Figuring it would be best to surprise your boyfriend, you quickly packed without telling Jiyong you were on your way out to see him.

***

"He's this way." Youngbae led you down the hospital halls the next morning once visiting hours began.

"Thanks!"

Entering the empty(ish) room you smiled at the figure sitting up in bed. His orange hair messy... "(Y/N)!" Jiyong's face lit up seeing you.

"Hey oppa." You made your way over to him.

"You came to see me... Yah! Why'd you hit me!?"

"For getting yourself hurt." You glared, "you have all these people who love you and what if you can't perform?"

"Jagiya I'll be fine-"

"Oh you better!" Again you 'hit' him over the head, "you had me worried sick the whole flight here."

"I-I'm sorry jagi... I'll do my best to be more careful." You could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"I do hope you're going to be."

"Anyways uh... You're going to be staying right?" He grabbed your hand.

"Yeah of course."

"Good, I don't want you to leave me now. I'm sorry again."

"It's okay... Maybe I should've been a bit gentler... I'm just sick of you being so careless about your health."

"I know, I'm pretty bad about it. But maybe if you stay... It'll be easier for me..."

"Aish keep dreaming!"

"I love you Jagiya."

"I love you too." With a peck on his lips you stood up to leave,

"Where are you going!?"

"To get some food, want me to get you something?"

"Staaaay!" Jiyong whined.

"Okay okay, but if I starve it's your fault."

"That's alright." He smirked pulling you besides him on the bed, "love youu~" he cooed kissing your nose.

"You're lucky you're cute..."

"I know~" with another kiss he nuzzled himself into your neck.

You were grateful to be with your boyfriend in this moment, though it's in a hospital. Maybe one day he'll finally start to realize that his health was actually important... At least you hope.