Zico: Third Wheel Cameraman

[I just completed writing a Zico short story if anyone wants to check it out]

Third Wheel Cameraman:

*Second/First person pov*

"Could you guys like not make out for one second?" You heard Kyung groan.

"We aren't... There's a difference between making out and cuddling." Zico said to his friend. You couldn't help but giggle into your boyfriend's neck.

"It's basically the same thing!"

"Not really..."

"Can we go do something, in public so you two won't be all over each other?"

"We should shop!" You perked up.

"Now you're getting it (Y/N)! Come on Ji lets go."

"Hmm fine." Your boyfriend groaned annoyed.

"Come on come on!"

***

Aish I can't believe those two... I finally get them out of the apartment and they can't just separate themselves from each other for a minute? Holding hands, random hugs- why am I the third wheel? Zico, you're officially going soft after the past year and a half.

Well being a third wheel could have its advantages... Especially when he owns a phone- that has a camera. Just imagine their faces when they find out about all the blackmail I have on them!

'Mission, take pictures of Zico and (Y/N) commence!'

I stealthily hid behind clothing racks getting the best views I could.

With both their hands intertwined and (Y/N) on her tiptoes to kiss him, and Zico having to bend down- perfect.

To my dismay just as I got the shot I tripped over some shoes, my phone landing at their feet.

"Are those pictures of us?" (Y/N) leaned over.

"N-no!" I scurried up snatching my device from her hand.

"Delete those Kyung." Zico stared at me.

"Pfft no..."

"Please." (Y/N) begged cutely.

"Fine fine." Though I still had other things in mind first. As quick as I could I sent the pictures out in a group chat to the rest of the band, including Zico and (Y/N). Then I went back and deleted them, "see? They're gone."

My leaders girlfriend smiled, "Thanks Kyung!"

***

*ding*

"Kyung." Zico glared over at his friend. Your eyes widened at the fact Kyung sent out the pics. You actually found it kind of funny, seeing as it was only to people you knew.

"Heh yes?" He was nervous.

"I'm going to hurt you."

"Ah please no!" You watched amused as the boys chased each other around yelling. The rest of the band member were having just as much of a field day, though that was to be expected.

The rest of today is definitely going to be interesting. Lots of teasing was something you could already foresee.

[sorry it's so short]