Suga: Cooking Laziness {requested}

[this goes out to _under_the_willow_ enjoy dear! Sorry for the wait... School's been killing me literally, cross country is my whole life, and I've been struggling to write so...... BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE IKON DEBUT AND 'PROLOGUE']

Cooking Laziness:

*Second person pov*

"How the hell does this work?" Yoongi groaned staring at the utensils you had laid out. Even looking at the menu made him confused.

"It's not that bad oppa."

"Looks confusing..."

"Just follow my directions."

"Haha alright." He ran his hands through his soft hair, with a lazy smile. You were excited to actually have him helping you cook, since he's always refused, "you're so pretty when you're all done up and such..." He motioned to the apron and your hair in the messy bun.

You blushed, "Aish stop it.... You aren't getting anything out of complimenting me."

"I wasn't trying..."

"Oh sure." You rolled your eyes tossing a measuring cup at him, "put three cups flour in that bowl."

"Yes ma'am." He mocked.

"Aish shut it and just help!"

"I am!"

Trying to get Yoongi to do anything on his day's off could be pretty much impossible. Being able to lounge, sleep, and eat was all he cared about, so you're excited for the next hour or so.

Your boyfriend kept his hands on your waist and rested his chin on your head. Having done everything he asked, he just wanted to relax. But of course you were still consumed by your task... Yoongi was absolutely exhausted, but he really had to make it up to you. Besides, he couldn't even name the last time you two spent quality alone time together. So really, he could be active for a few hours.

***

"Oppa stooopp!" You squeaked as Yoongi placed soft butterfly kisses on your shoulder to your neck.

"No thanks."

"But I have to get the cupcakes from the oven!"

"Can't they wait?"

"No!" You jumped up and fled to the kitchen before your boyfriend could do anything to hold you back.

You giggled hearing him complain about something with a few groans. Luckily he didn't bother to get up from the couch.

Taking your sweet time to prepare the baked goods, you hoped it'd make Yoongi a bit less touchy or whatever was up with him.

"Jagiii~" you heard him call.

"Yes?"

"I wanna cuddle, hurry."

"One minute!"

"Hurryyy~" He sat there pouting on the couch as you walked back into the room, "yah come here!"

"Coming oppa." You laughed as Yoongi snuggled and pulled you closer to him.

"I love you." He cooed into your ear.

"I love you too."

"I'm sorry I don't get to spend enough time with you..."

"It's not your fault." You hugged him closer, "but the moments we have together are always amazing."

"I know jagi." He kissed your lips softly, "I know."

[aish I'm sorry if this is bad... I really wanted to update since I haven't in awhile]