TOP: Breakup {part 1}

[OC's name is Yoon Mi]

Breakup:

*First person pov*

Dating a Korean idol can be very challenging. Especially when he's almost ten years older than you. I met Choi Seunghyun three years ago when I was 16. That was around the time I lost my dad to cancer, so who was to temporarily fill his place... TOP of Big Bang himself. I always viewed him as an adult figure in my life that I could trust, so I never expected it to turn into an actual relationship. So a little over a year ago when he kissed me and confessed (out of the blue might I say)... I was shocked. I always had a crush on him, but I kept it to myself since I was worried it could ruin our friendship. So obviously I said yes to his partnership.

But lately I've been having a hard time not viewing him as a father figure- I mean- he's my boyfriend. I've lived him for six months now, I moved in around our eight month (he insisted). Since I had known him for awhile before we were an item and I trust him 100%, I complied. I really do like the company and not having to worry about being alone all the time, since I do get spooked easily.

Basically you'd think I would've totally thrown out the whole father figure idea, but I just can't. And I feel that lately it's been affecting us, and I think he's noticing it too. We tried to talk the other day but he got called into work. Apart of me thinks we should just end it. First off, I'm just too young, and he should be with someone better. And second, I don't think any guy wants their girlfriend looking at them as a father. I just don't think it's fair to Seunghyun at all. Would we be able to go back to being friends?

"Yoon Mi!" Seunghyun smiled as he walked through the door, "I was able to come early. Would you like to do anything?"

You can do this Yoon... "Could we talk...?"

"Oh of course." He took a seat besides me on the couch, "Is this what you wanted to talk about the other day?"

"Yeah..." I felt him take my smaller hand into his,

"You okay?"

"Uh yeah! But do you think you could hear me out." This is gonna be hard.

"Sure." He looked concerned.

"Lately I feel as if maybe we aren't working out... I think we should breakup."

"..." He stayed quiet, brows furrowed.

"Seunghyun?"

"W-why?" His voice broke slightly.

"I just think you deserve someone more your age, someone better." I kissed his cheek lightly before getting up.

"I'm not gonna just let you leave! I don't care whatsoever if you're younger than me..." He got quiet, "I just want you." The last sentence was like a whisper, but I could hear it from the door. My heart wrenched at the statement, I wanted to run back into his arms.

"I-I'm sorry..." Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I left the apartment,

"Wait!" Seunghyun caught up to me grabbing my arm, "what can I do to change your mind?"

"I-I don't know..."

"I love you."