Mino: When It's too Much

Prompt word #13: Hate

When It's too Much:

*Second person pov*

YG Entertainment- It's a cruel place, or at least that's how you view it. For awhile you respected everyone, and was happy they let you two be together. But now, it seems as if they're trying to tear you apart. Releasing yours and Mino's relationship seemed like an okay idea since it's been over a year, and it's not like you're an idol... maybe it would've been better if you were. The hate was getting better though, tons of people were showing their respect, so really it wasn't the issue anymore- YG was.

They wanted you to break up with Mino because apparently you were causing issues with his job... Of course you tried to say no, but everything you've ever stood for was now at risk, because of some Agency....

"I'm sorry..."

"Please baby don't walk away." Minho cried grasping your wrist, "I'll fix this, there has to be a way I can make it better."

"There is no way Minho, they all hate me, and they're all right... I'm just holding you back, I don't deserve you..." It was only somewhat a lie...

"No one deserves anything (Y/N)... and I sure as hell don't deserve you, but I need you..."

"I-I'm sorry," tears streamed down your face, "I should go..."

"Please! Don't!"

"I love you..." You whispered softly before running out. You could still hear Minho's sobs, knowing he heard what you said.

At that very moment you hated yourself. Why did it have to be like this? How could people be so cruel and want to bring misery upon to two happy people?

-four months later-

Just trying to look at and talk to other men like you had to Minho was hard. That beautiful human being still practically owned your heart. You wondered, was it the same?

It was.

Even though you and Minho had broken up, you still continued to support him- through Winner and through SMTM4. It was nice to see that he was doing so well... Through it all you actually even stayed in contact with his mother, she knew the truth. And just the other day, you were told that more and more of his bandmates were finding out too. Would you want Minho to know? Maybe that would make the whole situation better if he knew, he then would know you didn't want to hurt him.

Come to the studio

That simple email from Winner's manager made your heart ache. Could they just stop playing with your feelings already, it's far too much for you to handle at this point. Constant guilt and tears, were they truly out for your life?

But instead of ignoring the simple command, you found yourself obeying immediately.

"Hello Miss (L/N)."

"Sir..." You bowed politely to one of the very men who caused you all this pain.

"Follow me."

The halls you weaved through were all too familiar, and you couldn't help but relive through so many of the memories made. Alongside that if felt as if you were just being stared at knowingly by everyone.

Eventually you found yourself staring at Winner's studio, "you can go in."

"Y-yes sir."

"And... I'm sorry." The apology surprised you, a lot.

It felt like it took you an hour just to enter the room. But seeing his figure sitting there made you froze. Minho smiled up at you sadly,

"(Y/N)... You actually came..."

"H-how could I not?" He chuckled,

"True. Sit?" Nodding you cautiously took a seat besides him. He moved closer taking your hands into his, "I know why you did it... I know you didn't want to."

"Thank god..." You didn't mean for it to slip out, but it still did.

"I'm so sorry that happened..."

"I'm sorry for hurting you." Fresh tears pricked your eyes.

"I know." Minho pulled you into a tight hug, "would you wanna try again? YG's letting us, if we choose."

You smiled into his chest, "I'd like that."

"Good." He pressed a kiss to your lips swiftly, "we have a lot of lost time to make up for." He said smirking.

"Yeah sure." You pulled Minho in for another kiss, "I'm still so sorry." You muttered against his lips.

"I should've protected you... Us." Was what he replied with.

"It's my fault-"

"No, it's YG's. And this time I'll do everything in my power to keep us together."

[oops that was a bad ending....]