Chanyeol: Height

Height:

*Second person pov*

"Aish why can't I reach?!" You groaned allowed, being short has more disadvantages than advantages.

"Need help jagi?" Your boyfriend Chanyeol stood amused in the doorway to the study.

"Ah no! I can get the book on my own."

"Oh I bet you can." His deep chuckle sounded closer to you.

You tried to stand up higher on your tip-toes but you still couldn't reach.

"You know I can get that for you."

"No! I got it!" This plan ought to work. You hoisted yourself onto one of the shelves, still trying to grab it.

"Yah you're gonna get hurt!" You felt two arms grab your waist, placing you back on the ground.

"Oppa I had that!" You pouted once he handed you the book.

"Ah sure you did. I just didn't want to see you get hurt, sorry."

"Okay. Now, I'm gonna go read my book." You said happily plopping down on the love seat.

***

'Not again!' You thought. Why did every time you tried to do something, you were always too short!? Gaahhh the pain!

Grabbing a chair from the dining table, you still were unable to reach the frosting for your cake. How are you supposed to be able to taste the sugary creamy goodness now?

Attempt after attempt you continued to try new ways of getting your dessert.

But you knew what you had to do...

"Chanyeol..."

"Yes jagi?" He perked up,

"I need help...."

He smirked, "reaching something?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Chanyeol to the rescue!!!" He waddled into the kitchen and with one simple reach he had the frosting.

"Thank you oppa." You smiled,

"Anything for you! And besides, I want some of this cake!"

***

The two of you walked and in hand down the street chatting about the little things. His hand was much bigger and yours, and because of how short you were and how long his arms were, the length was almost perfect.

"Jagi can I have a kiss?" Chanyeol whined.

"But you're too tall." You whined right back at him.

"I have a solution!" He dragged you over to some stairs,

"Ah you're smart!" You giggled.

"Now kiss me jagi."

You stood in the second step and leaned in. Your lips touched.

"There you go oppa." You rested you forehead on his.

"Thank you~"