G-Dragon: Rumors {part 1}

[I kinda like writing stuff with arguments and angst... Idk]

Rumors:

*Second person pov*

"Coming!" You called out as someone frantically knocked on your door.

"About time!!!" Your friend Hyun-si stormed in, pissed.

"What's wrong?" Have you ever seen her so mad before? Nope.

"What's wrong!? Have you SEEN this!?" She shoved her phone in your face, your heart instantly dropped.

Another dating scandal.

"Oh...."

"NOW you see why I don't like him!!! He doesn't care, he's using you! How many times have him and that girl been rumored to be together?" You knew who she was referring to, "and here you are stuck sitting in the shadows as G-Dragon continues to act single and expect you to jump when he needs you! I'm not gonna sit and watch you get hurt over and over!" Hyun was fuming.

"There's probably a good explanation... I don't even see her in the pictures."

"Don't defend him (Y/N). He doesn't deserve you."

"I'll talk to him..."

"Yeah you will. To break up with him."

"But we've been together for years..." Two years and nine months.

"None of that matters. He doesn't actually care. Besides, he need someone to please him since you're waiting for marriage."

"D-don't say stuff like that."

"It's true."

"But he's so amazing towards me...." He's never once mistreated you, always been so sweet, and each time a guy tried to get close to you he'd get jealous- isn't that a sign of how much he cares?

"Jagi I'm home-" Jiyong closed the door looking at us right away very confused.

"Get the fuck out." Hyun hissed,

"What?"

"You know what you did you asshole." My friend shoved him back.

"Hyun-"

"You know what you have to do." She whispered in my ear before leaving my apartment. The door slammed as Hyun fumed away.

"(Y/N) what's going on?"

"I think you know..." What were you supposed to say to him?

"Know what?"

"Hyun-si was just over here to show me something is all. Forget about it." You waved dismissively. You hate fighting, you'll just forgive him now to avoid it.

"No what's wrong?"

You sighed, "you know there's more dating rumors about you and her."

"(Y/N) I-"

"Please don't make this hard on me. There's just so many pictures."

"We weren't I-"

"I'm gonna go out for a little bit."

"Please don't! You know-"

"Bye." You didn't even want to hear it. Maybe you should've given him more of a chance, but then again he didn't even run after you.

All you were to him must be some housewife type of girl. The cook, cleaner, the girl no one knows about. Did you even matter? Just the look in his eyes you could barely read, did you actually know him? Were you not enough?

You found yourself sitting in a nearby park with only your dying phone. With a quick text you asked one of your guy friends to meet you and help to shed some light on the situation along with his girlfriend.

***

"Hey (Y/N)." The couple walked over, Lily and Rye.

You tried to smile.

"Tell us everything."

And you did.

After you said, "I don't know what to do."

"Well, by leaving to get some air always helps... Now just try talking to him." Lily grabbed your hand.

"But this has happened so many times and I automatically forgive him- what if he just thinks I'm some gullible fool he can take advantage of?"

"Don't say something like that!" Rye said, "we never would've let him date you if has the slightest doubt about him-"

"But you do." Lily cut him off.

"Should I? That's why I wanted to ask you."

Lily sighed, "we don't have dating scandals about us but, my advice is to calmly talk to him. But still be prepared for a fight."

"And guys aren't just going to admit they cheated." Rye said, "honestly, I'd just threaten to leave him."

"I think I probably will. He won't even announce to the public he's been in an almost three year relationship. It seems like he enjoys the freedom of being single in the eyes of the media, he can do whatever. And I'm sick of his excuse being its for my safety..."

"Yeah, it makes sense for a little while," your blonde haired friend said, "but now it's bullshit."

"He's a douchebag for that for sure." Rye continued, "and there's no way a guy could be ashamed of you (Y/N)."

"You're gorgeous." Lily smiled, "remember you got voted prettiest and sweetest girl in the class our senior year?"

"Those were the good, simple days." You sighed.

"They were."

"Maybe you should get home... He's probably worried." Rye reminded you,

"Probably took it as a chance to see her." You said angrily, "look at me," tears started to fall, "I'm just a low self esteem nobody you can't keep herself together. I can't do this." You sobbed,

You could see how upset your two friends were, Lily especially, "that's it. You're not staying a single second longer with him. I'm gonna have to act like Hyun-si for about an hour." Lily grabbed my arm, "Rye we'll be home later."