Taeyang: I'm Sorry {part 1}

[possible triggers for abuse... I don't think that Taeyang would do something like this- it's purely for the story... I wrote this listening to 'Lies' and 'Haru Haru', I actually cried tbh, I hate writing this type of stuff]

I'm Sorry:

*Second person pov*

Lately you've been stressed with so much going on in your life. You're a nurse at your local hospital and what a hectic month it's been for some reason, hopefully it should be calming down now... And on top of that your 'beloved' boyfriend has been acting strange lately. You have always trusted Youngbae, why throw three years out the window? Well... One of your friends claimed they saw him with someone else, how could you believe that? But lately... You just aren't very sure what you can trust.

But it's probably time you at least ask him about it. Except, how? How do you just say 'hey, I think you're cheating on me'? That sounds a bit rude...

You heard the front door close... He hasn't been home at this hour in forever, he normally stays out all night into the morning.

"Hey Youngbae..."

"Yes?"

"Could we talk?"

"Not right now (Y/N), I have to go somewhere."

"But it's serious..."

"Could it wait?"

It's time to put your foot down (Y/N)... You've been too much of a pushover.

"No."

You could see some shock in his eyes from how direct you were, "I have ten minutes."

You took a deep breath, "this past month I feel as if something's going on between us that isn't very good..."

"And..."

"I was just wondering if I did anything..."

"No."

"This may come out... Rude..." Breathe (Y/N) breathe, "but the other day one of my friends said they saw you out with another woman..."

"You know I wouldn't cheat on you. Don't accuse me of such things." He looked pissed,

"That's why I wanted to ask you about it."

"Is that it?"

"I guess... Do you think we could do something tomorrow though? I have the day off."

"I have plans, sorry."

"Oh, have fun." You said as coldly as you could. This is what it's been the past month. Youngbae used to drop everything to be with you on your days off and now, he doesn't care. And you obviously understand he's busy and all that but... All you want is one day. Is that too much to ask?

"What? Do you have an issue with that?!" He approached me dangerously,

You took a step away from him, "You never have any time for me anymore..."

"Well sorry I'm busy. Don't be so demanding."

"All I ask for is an hour... Why is that such a bother?" You asked sadly... Tears were threatening to fall, "or don't you care anymore? If you met someone else, just tell me. I'd rather know than be stupidly ignorant. It would be easier."

"I thought I said not to accuse me of cheating on you!"

"You're acting guilty Youngbae... If you just want to end it, please do it. I don't want to be hurt... Again..." Your voice became quiet. Your father and ex-boyfriend had been abusive and cheaters... You never thought you'd love again, until you met Youngbae. He knew about what had happened to you, so why would he do it? It's so obvious he's hiding something.

"Stop being so annoying and stay out of my private life." He stepped closer,

"O-okay..." I wiped away the tears, "I'm sorry... Maybe we should end it, it's obvious that you found someone-"

*SLAP*

You stumbled back from the force you were hit with. Your cheek stung as you felt it.

Youngbae's eyes had widened, shocked by his own actions,

"(Y/N)..."

"G-get out! Just... Just go be with her..." You slid to the ground,

"I'm-"

"GET OUT I HATE YOU!" You sobbed.

He was conflicted on what to do, but left taking some of his stuff.

***

You were a wreck on your day off spending most of your day crying. Everyone that texted you... you ignored.

Jiyong, Daesung, Seungri, TOP, your coworkers, and friends had all texted and left messages.

But nothing from him. You hope he's having fun while you're here betrayed yet again. A victim. That's all you are and all you'll ever be.

And now you have to go to work. Luckily you've done enough to pull yourself together. The mark on your cheek isn't too bad, with makeup it's barely noticeable. But working in a hospital, you know it'll be noticed right off the bat by your best friend/coworker, Hyun-si. She was the one that saw your boyfriend with someone else, and you know she wouldn't lie.

"Hey (Y/N)! You didn't answer me- holy shit what happened to your cheek?!" You knew for a fact the mark wasn't bad at all... But you knew how seriously it would be taken.

"I-it's nothing. Just walked into something."

"I know for a fact that's a lie. How many women have we dealt with that were abused... Hit! I swear if he hurt you...."

"It was an accident..."

"I'll show him an accident."