G-Dragon: Rumors {part 2}

Rumors:

*Second/First person pov*

"You'll be fine." Lily patted your back as you opened the door to the apartment. You ended up staying out for a few more hours, it was almost midnight.

You heard utter silence, but saw a light on in the living room.

Jiyong was sitting on the couch staring at his hands, but looked up to meet your eyes,

"(Y/N)?"

"She's leaving." Lily came up behind you,

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not letting her stay with you."

"You can't make that decision for her!" Jiyong stood up walking over, "please can we talk?"

"No you two can't. We're just here to get some stuff."

"Please-"

Lily walked up to him, "Hyun and I will come over tomorrow to get the rest of her stuff. So help us out and gather it. And," she held up her finger threateningly, "don't even think about trying to contact her again."

You felt a pit fall at the pained expression on his face before he looked down. Clenching his fist he said, "please don't take her from me."

"Well maybe you should've tried harder."

***

I stared at the room (Y/N) and I once shared. It seemed like I had just had her in my arms... But now she's gone. I can still feel her hand in mine, her hugs... Now I'll probably never feel her touch again.

Apart of me wanted to go out, drown the pain in alcohol. But I deserve it all.

I picked up (Y/N)'s favorite shirt she loved sleeping in. It smelled like her, lavender and cherries. A smell that always made me smile. But now, it brought me pain.

The rumor was false. I've never been able to even look at another woman the way I look at (Y/N). No one matches up to her beauty, smarts, strength... She's the strongest girl I know, yet I hurt her so much.

Why couldn't her friends let me explain!? I'd never do this to the girl I love. Never.

I took the shirt in my hand in tucked it into one of my drawers. I need something to remind me of her...

Sleep didn't come easy that night. I felt hollow, like something- someone was missing. Her figure's supposed to be next to me right now, I haven't had that luxury in over a month. And now it's gone forever.

But I was so stupid to let her walk out that door, I should've fought. (Y/N)'s kept me grounded through so much, she's always supported me, been loyal- and look what a false rumor has done.

-the next morning-

Soon the very thing I was dreading had become a reality. (Y/N)'s two friends who hated me were now in my apartment to get her stuff.

"Is she okay..." I asked quietly,

Hyun hissed, "don't act like you care now."

"But I do."

"Oh yeah I bet." Hyun-si said fuming, "did you ever care about her!? You've used her all these years where she's given you her undying loyalty! Do you know how many guys constantly are flirting with her, hitting on her, giving away their numbers!? A lot! And she turns every single one down because of how much she loves you. And you're going out fucking who knows how many girls when she's stuck by herself missing you! Each time her phone goes off you see this spark of hope, she wishes it's you, but it never is. And that spark is GONE! Do you know what June 6th is? Her birthday!? Cause yeah! You forgot it, along with Valentine's Day. But not once did you even make an excuse as to why. You just enjoy getting to act single, bad boy G-Dragon who can do whatever the hell he wants! I've never seen you even hold (Y/N)'s hand before, hug her, kiss her- not once have I ever seen you give her any affection! And she loves that type of stuff! You don't care! Almost three years and you haven't once said I have this amazing girl that I'm very in love with!? She's stuck watching you flirt with other girls not even knowing if she matters! And your only reasoning is for her protection!? Three fucking years Jiyong! When was the last time you actually took her somewhere nice? Did something for her? She tries so hard for you! Does small little gestures to show you how much she supports you and what does she even get in return? Dating rumors of you and another girl for the hundredth time-"

"Hyun lets just go. We have most of her stuff as it is. We can come back later." I stared at the two girls in shock. My heart seemed to just shatter, I felt dizzy, numb, guilty...

"Pl-"

"Stay away from her Jiyong. Or you'll regret it."

Once again I was alone. Hyun's words echoed in my head, to the point they stung.

This really is all my fault. All I cared about was my fame, not who truly mattered the most.