Jay Park: Next Time {requested}

[I really hope you enjoy this Rubberduckz !!!! and the OC's name is Chloe... And my orientation was a nightmare. I've spent the time after it crying and I just can't]

Next Time:

*First person pov*

The pan sizzled as the bacon cooked, and it smelled amazing. I smiled at the fact I actually had decent cooking abilities... Trying to focus on what I was doing I was immediately interrupted by a certain guy,

"Eek!" Two arms wrapped around my waist, "be careful I'm trying to cook,"

"You look good in my shirt." He mumbled against my neck causing me to shudder,

"You suck Jay, I'm still sore..."

"Compliments of me~" he chuckled with a smirk, "how long do I have to wait, I'm hungry." My boyfriend pouted impatiently.

"A few minutes, not long."

"Okay..." I internally groaned seeing his eyes light up, 'oh boy', "could we take a shower after? I could make it up to you..."

"In that case no." I playfully pushed him away, "go watch tv or something."

"Aish, this is what I get trying to be a good boyfriend."

'Oh sure.' I rolled my eyes laughing as he sulked out.

***

The loud blaring music continued to make my ear drums feel like they were about to bleed. Sometime during the party I lost sight of Jay, and that's never a good thing. All these people and the heat from their bodies was starting to make me feel slightly nauseous.

Finally making my way over to the bar I took a seat.

"What can I get you?"

"Just a glass of water." I replied. And since it wasn't an alcoholic drink I didn't have to wait too long for it.

Having something cold to drink felt nice at the moment.

"Why's a pretty girl like you alone?" A man leaned against the counter smiling at me. Even though I have a boyfriend there's no denying he's attractive.

"I just needed a drink."

"Of water? Sure I can't get you something?"

"Nah, though thanks for the offer." I tried to reject him as politely as I could.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Um, I'm good."

The guy shrugged, "then I'll just give you some company." Before I could protest he took a seat next to me. 'Sheesh Jay where the heck are you?', "So what's such a pretty lady like you doing alone?"

"Well... My boyfriend's somewhere." I said trying to emphasize the fact I'm in a relationship.

"Well some boyfriend he is for leaving you. You're beautiful and you have a nice body. The perfect package." He winked. God he's disgusting, and he hasn't even given me his name- rude.

"I appreciate you being so kind, but I'm not interested." I scooched my chair away.

"Oh come on, how could you deny this?" He motioned to himself.

What I wanted to say was, 'trust me. You're nothing compared to my man.' But instead I just said, "look, I think you're nice and all but no please."

"God are you polite. Hot, short, polite..." He leaned in, "just my type."

I pushed him away, "Can you just leave me alone?" How does he not get I'm not interested? And how has no one come to my rescue yet? I've just been half expecting Jay to swoop in any moment and save me from this creep. Seriously, where is he?

"Just relax, we can have a good time." He grabbed my wrist tightly.

"I'm not interested!" I protested trying to escape his grasp.

"Don't act like you're not thinking about it. Your man left you all alone-"

"Shut up."

"Are you?" He looked amused.

"Not at all."

"Really?"

I stood my ground, "No."

"Pfft you realize whoever the hell you boyfriend is probably is off dancing with some slut while you're trying to be loyal. Do you even know how many guys have been eying you? A lot. Now come on babe, let's get out of here."

His words upset me even more than the situation. First off, Jay wouldn't be dancing with random girls. Him, Loco, Gray, Simon, etc... are probably doing something stupid. And I'm always going to remain loyal.

"Go bother someone else. Like I said before and I'm always going to say, I'm not interested."

"Well I am so really you don't have much of a choice."

"Actually I do. And I'm saying no." Against my will he grabbed my wrist once again trying to drag me off. I never thought this situation would escalate so quickly, and I'm starting to become scared. My heart beat picked up and my mind begun to race with all these horrific outcomes.

"Don't fucking touch her." My harasser was shoved off of me and I felt a sigh of relief escape my throat right away. Immediately Jay stepped in front of me protectively, and I grabbed the back of his shirt hiding myself behind him.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Her boyfriend. Now I suggest you fuck off." Jay's words sounded like venom, he was pissed. Then again he doesn't like others touching what's his.

"Really? She seemed to be enjoying herself?"

Jay scoffed, "God you're so fucking dumb. You don't treat a lady like that, let alone someone who's taken and is turning you down. Now I suggest you get out of my sight now."

The man stared down my boyfriend for a few seconds but finally decided against making a ruckus, and left. I'm glad because I knew there was no way I'd be able to get Jay to back down. Men and their pride.

"Oh god baby are you okay?" My boyfriend wrapped me in a tight hug,

"Jay I'm fine..."

"I should've stayed with you... I can't believe you had to deal with that on your own, I'm so sorry." He pressed a kiss to my head.

I felt tears tug at my eyes, "can we leave?"

"Of course."

***

I remained wrapped in Jay's arms tightly as we cuddled on the couch. Really we weren't talking, I could practically feel the guilt radiating off of him. Of course he blamed himself for what happened since he didn't stay with me.

"It's not your fault Jay... I shouldn't have even talked to him."

"It's my fault Chloe, I'm your boyfriend and I'm supposed to stay by your side. I'm supposed to protect you from people like him."

"Jay-"

"Let me make this better."