Lay: Healing Powers

Healing Powers:

*Second/First person pov*

"Oh come on (Y/N)! It's not like anything bad will happen!" Baekhyun yelled at you. All of the guys are playing soccer, so you're stuck watching them... And now they want you to play.

"I'm not very coordinated!" You yelled back. You're really not. You walk into things a lot and are very clumsy, so soccer sounds like a death wish in your books.

"Come on!" All the guys started chanting.

Lay was the only one who stuck up for you, "Let her be..." God bless you...

"Nope! Not gonna happen!" Baek grabbed you dragging you onto the field.

You whined, "oh please no!"

***

I watched very amused at (Y/N) continuously ran away from the soccer ball. Her teammates seemed to be getting more annoyed by the second, it is their fault for making her play.

"Lay!! Pay attention!" Suho yelled,

"Sorry, I kinda forgot what we were doing..."

"Of course you did..."

I don't really feel like playing any soccer, I'd much rather sleep. I guess a decent reciprocal is to just watch (Y/N). Even when she's avoiding any physical contact she's still cute. The way her hair flows... Ah! Stop!

-later-

Finally we had ended the ongoing soccer game and decided it was time to actually eat the food we packed- boy am I hungry.

But poor (Y/N) was still getting chased around by Chen with a soccer ball, even Baek had given up. My heart wrenched at the thought I couldn't at least help her. She looks like she's about to have a breakdown too.

"Leave me alone!" (Y/N) yelled out of breath, "Lay help!" She dashed over to me.

"I'll protect you." I chuckled, as sat besides me. Both of us seem to have this mutual thing for one another- or at least that's what everyone says. I just can't help but smile when she's around.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Chen yelled mischievously.

"Stay away!"

Everyone seemed to just stop what they were doing as soon as the soccer ball left Chen's hands. In horror we watched it smash (Y/N)'s nose...

Blood.

It just streamed down.

"IM SO SORRY!" Chen ran up to her.

"Here!" Suho ran over with napkins. I took over immediately.

"Lay down." I ordered. She complied and quickly did as I said. I gave the napkins right away to (Y/N) so she could hold them up, and I squeezed lightly at her nose's bridge hoping to slow down the flow of the blood. By now everyone had gathered around us offering help.

"I'm so so so sorry!" Chen paced back and forth,

(Y/N) replied back rather nasally, "it's okay."

"You're an idiot!" D.O. smacked him,

"I know!!!"

***

"Want some water?" Lay asked you sitting down.

"I'm good. And thanks again for helping me."

"I would've helped any way I could've." It was wicked embarrassing having a bad nose bleed in front of everyone. You're just glad Lay stepped up and helped.

"Seriously, thanks. You must actually be a magical healing unicorn." You chuckled as the two hugged.

"You never know."