V: Rejection {part 2}

[omg so many ppl wanted a part two so I gave in... I wasn't gonna but oh well~ and it's rly short again]

Rejection:

*Second person pov*

Taehyung struggled as each day you grew farther and farther from him. He loved you, adored you- he shouldn't have started his sentence the way he had, you got the wrong idea. But the only thing that was stopping him was being an idol. That's what he wanted to talk about with you... and yet now you think he hates you.

Never in a million years could he.

"(Y/N)!" Your body froze hearing a familiar voice calling your name. You quickly sped up hoping to get away from your former friend, "stop running from me!" It was embarrassing having to see him, he shattered your heart.

Without a second thought you took off in the opposite direction. It was mere minutes until you felt two strong arms wrap around your frame pulling on you harshly.

"Stop!" You screamed tears welling in your eyes.

"Please (Y/N) baby..." he cooed desperately into your neck, "stop running from me stop this I can't do it anymore."

"Tae please...."

"I love you."

"N-no you don't."

"Yes I do, you never heard out what I was going to say last week."

"But Tae-"

"Let me talk." Taehyung turned you to face him. Before you could, Tae brought his thumb up to your cheek wiping away stray tears, "I never meant to hurt you like that. I wanted to say that I was afraid we wouldn't work because of my schedule," you sighed looking down, "but I've realized after all this time of you ignoring me that I couldn't have that. I love you (Y/N) and I want you to know that." The sincerity, sadness in his eyes killed you- but the thing was, he was right.

"We wouldn't work..."

"Wait what? But... but... you-"

"I'm sorry Tae-"

"No no no!" You sank to the ground, him trying to cradle you closer, "w-why?"

"When you s-said your schedule is busy... you were right."

"No! It made sense at the time but I'm want it to work more than anything! I'm willing to do whatever!" Taehyung cupped your cheeks pressing his nose against your own.

"Tae..." you were at a lost of all words, mind simply blank. You were terrified of getting hurt in any way; but you were the reason this situation had arison. If only you hadn't jumped to conclusions.

"I love you I love you I love you!" He chanted quietly into your ear, his grip tightening around you. He sounded desperate, "I didn't realize just how much I needed you in my life and now that I'm about to lose you I just- could never live with that."

"Tae-"

"Please just say you'll be mine!"

"I-I-" You couldn't mess this decision up... it was huge, you couldn't hurt him anymore, "Yes Tae I'll be yours."

"Yes!" In a flash Taehyung pressed his lips against yours- which was a kept up feeling for the longest time. His breath against your mouth, lips meshed with your own, it felt perfect, "thank you Jagi I love you so much."

He looked at you blushing, a rectangle grin forming. With your hands in his, you were thankful it didn't turn out any differently.