TOP: Coming Home

Coming Home:

*Second person pov*

Your chest felt heavy, palms beginning to sweat. Looking around you needed to make sure everything was perfect; from the couch cushions, gifts, new furniture. He hadn't been home in two years and things were so different, or at least looked it. The tv could be heard faintly, a rerun of Inkigayo playing. It didn't help soothe you in anyway, there wasn't anything that could distract you.

Two years.

It had been two years since you last saw your fiancé. You dearly missed the way he smiled, laughed, held your hand, walked with his normal confidence and even when you'd catch him staring at you. You missed everything about him, especially his physical presence. Letters and occasional phone calls just weren't enough, but the two of you made it work. It was tough realizing you'd be alone for two years, and as bad as it could sound you were glad Seunghyun was the first to go of Big Bang, he'd be getting it over with... but preparing yourself for his departure wasn't easy.

Instead you decided to work extra hard, go and get a more advanced degree on top of your Bachelor's. Now raises were practically racking in and you couldn't have been happier with how things were going for you. The only way to have possibly made it all better would be to have him by your side during it.

One of the biggest things that got you through besides work and school was the wedding. Seunghyun proposed to you a few days before he left, so you've been idly planning that special day including dress shopping. You hated not having his help or input right away because letter only came maybe once every week, so things were slow.

The remaining members of Big Bang who hadn't yet entered the military were getting TOP from the airport, then bringing him home. You wanted them to get to see their hyung first because then you'd get him all to yourself for the rest of the night. If you could wait two years, then another hour wouldn't be the end of the world.

Seungri: he's so excited to see you he won't shut up... we'll be there in like 5 min

Seeing the text from the maknae made a smile form on your lips. Your stomach felt like it was doing flips thinking about being in Seungyun's arms once again, and soon too. The only thing you could do besides pace and stare at the door was fix decorations and make sure you looked presentable. What if he no longer found you beautiful? Had you been gaining too much wait? What if seeing you again makes him realize he wants someone else? So many scary thoughts were coursing through your mind and you couldn't keep them down anymore. This was exciting yet so scary.

"Ah oppa, do you think you have everything?" you said looking at some of his bags.

"Do I really need to be packing now? I have some time still." his deep chuckle hit your ears making you smile.

"Four days! If we do this now we won't have to be scrambling last minute..."

He could see the stress and worry on your face and hated that this was the way it would have to be. Yes, it was his duty to serve for two years and he was neutral on having to do so. The only reluctance he felt was you and his career. His career could wait he was sure his absence would fuel the fans even more for his return- but you. Things could easily change, you could meet someone knew and better. It was the biggest fear he had no matter how many times you told him that was impossible.

"True... (Y/N), come here." he laid upon the shared bed watching you stand there helplessly. You nodded laying besides him. You closed your eyes in pleasure as his large arms wrapped around around your frame holding you close, "I love you.. please don't forget about me while I'm gone."

"I could never do that oppa." you moved so your chests touched each other's, you placed a kiss to his lips.

"Good."

"So please don't worry, I know you are."

"I am, but do you wanna know what will help me feel better?" releasing his grip he sat up and reached over to the night stand on his side of the bed.

"What?" you watched him curiously as he pulled out a small black box.

Carefully he returned back to and began to open the box. Inside was a gorgeous diamond ring that captured your gaze. With your mouth falling slightly agape tears pricked at your eyes, "I wanted to do this in a more special atmosphere, but I think now will do too."

"Seunghyun..."

His eyes met yours with a loving gaze, beyond nervous, "(Y/N), will you do me the favor and be my wife? Spend the rest of your life with me?"

Now tears were falling down your cheeks, "Ah you're so selfish to ask me right before you leave, but I'd love to Choi Seunghyun." you sniffled as he shakily placed the ring on your finger.

"I love you so much." he said as he pulled you back into his arms. His grasp was tight and you never wanted this moment to end.

Thinking about that day you two shared brought tears to your eyes. You tried not to think about those nights and days so it wouldn't remind you of the pain with him being gone. Your vision started to go blurry as you looked down, starting to cry. Soft sobs began to escape your throat as everything you tried to shove down was starting to come up. You felt weak that you were turning into a mess right before your fiancé was going to be home; but yet you couldn't help it.

The door handle began to turn and slowly the whole thing opened. Seunghyun placed his bags on the floor, immediately hearing soft cries coming from the other room. His heart felt heavy as he knew they were yours. The apartment seemed foreign as he rounded the corner, seeing your form on the couch. You hadn't noticed he was home, but he was glad because it gave a moment to take you in. Even with your head dropped down sniffling you looked endearing to his eyes.

Still in military uniform, he quietly made his way over to you. By now he knew you had to know he was back, especially when he crouched in front of your seated form.

"It's okay baby, I'm home, don't cry."

"Oh Seunghyun I missed you so much."

He took your hands into his but instead you threw yourself into his strong arms. How long the two of you stayed in each other's embrace you weren't sure, but you didn't want him letting go. He smelled intoxicating and this almost seemed like a cruel dream, having him home. And he honestly felt the same. The two years were hard on him, thinking of you was what got him through. In his arms you felt smaller than he remembered but right now just didn't matter, he had you back.

Finally he pulled away, analyzing your blotchy face. You saw the tiredness in his eyes, but at the same time there was a strength there; he looked amazing.

"God I missed you so much." he chuckled, "I think you got prettier."

You couldn't help but laugh, "I just cried!"

"Still." Seunghyun's eyes fell downcast upon your lips, tempted to help himself.

"Oppa just kiss me." you pouted hoping he'd just make the move, "we haven't in two years."

He raised an eyebrow, an amused look coming onto his face, "should I? I mean, I'm sure we could wait-"

Cutting him off you pressed your lips onto his desperately. There was a need between the two of you as your lips moved against another's. His hands fell firm to your waist making sure you weren't going anywhere. Lust, passion, a fire as your lips seemed entangled fighting for dominance. So much time was lost between you two and it needed to be made up, right now puzzle pieces were finally being connected once again.

It didn't matter now that he had been gone, because now there was no looming military service around every corner and you two had all the time in the world.