Jimin: Hospital

[trigger warnings... And guys this is my 100th part! Heck yeah!]

Prompt word #19: Mistake

Hospital:

*Second person pov*

"I can't tell him Hyun..."

"You have to (Y/N)! He needs to know you're struggling."

"But I need to be strong for him... He can't see me like this." You cried softly, trying to wipe your tears with tissues. Your boyfriend had been away for a few months on tour, and tomorrow he's coming back.

"You can't always put a front on for him. Besides, he does know something's been up."

"Ah really?"

"Yeah, Jimin's really not that oblivious. And you know how he gets with you."

You did for sure. Yes, you were older than Jimin but he was just as protective of you than if he was older, "I know, I know..." It hurt. It felt like you were hurting Jimin just by having these dark thoughts.

Suicide. Wanting to end it, all of it.

For the longest time you stayed strong and suppressed your feelings for Jimin. He was going through his fair share of tough times and needed you, so you didn't have the time to be depressed. But with him gone, you do. How pitiful, right?

"Get some sleep, Kay?" You nodded in return to your friend. Knowing her she was gonna stay the night in the guest room, Hyun's been scared about your safety for awhile.

You tossed and turned that night unable to shut off your mind. Sometimes you'd be too hot, others too cold. You hated it when you couldn't sleep, sometimes it lead to slight panic attacks, tearful nights. Crying yourself to sleep...

Making your way to your bathroom you rummaged through the medicine cabinet. Sleeping pills. How much to take?

'All of it.' Why not.

The pills felt like they scraped the back of your throat, inching down and down. You could barely breathe, panicking slightly. 'No no no!' You tried to swallow, tried to cough, tried to drink more water... But it felt like nothing was happening, like your body no longer listened anymore. It just felt like nothing was working anymore.

Your body collapsed to the floor lifeless. Immense pain, your vision clouded, then nothing.

"It's said, that those who don't sleep confuse reality with dream."

***

"Jimin calm down!" The leader of BTS called after him.

"I need to see her!" Being grabbed by some of his friends they tried their best to keep him calm as they entered the building. They were all shocked and heartbroken to hear you were rushed to the hospital. So of course seeing you became a high priority to all of them, mainly Jimin.

"Excuse me... We're for (Y/N)(L/N)." Namjoon said to the receptionist.

"Family only sir."

"Can her boyfriend as least see her?"

"Name?"

"Park Jimin." Your boyfriend stepped forward.

"Okay, room 107. The rest of you boys can wait for tomorrow."

"Thank you." Saying quick goodbye's Jimin took off to where you were staying.

The moment Jimin walked into the all white room and saw your friends and parents, the situation became all too real for him.

"Jimin...." Your mom smiled sadly waving him over. Sitting the boy down, she began to explain what happened with the help of Hyun. It hit him hard hearing all this about you. Eventually everyone got up and left you two alone.

He stared at your lifeless, pale body. Your eyes were closed, hair laid out... You were just as beautiful as ever. Was this on purpose? Any of it? You were his Noona, the one he looked up to, promised to protect... So why was this happening?

"Noona?" He traced down your jawline with his hand. You felt abnormally cold.

Your eyes fluttered open to meet his. A sad smile took over your lips, "I-I'm sorry..." Your voice was weak, quiet.

"Noona!" Jimin pulled you into a tight hug refusing to let go. Staying there for what felt like forever, you for once in quite awhile felt at peace. When was the last time he had held you?

"J-Jimin..."

"Don't overwork yourself! You must be careful." He propped up your pillows so you could sit up comfortably.

"Thanks..." It pained Jimin to see you so un-livelier than usual. It was like you could hardly move without being in some type of pain, "please don't leave me Jimin..."

"Never! I'm so sorry I couldn't be here for you."

"It's not your fault dear, it's my own."

"Don't talk like that!" You felt him squeeze your hand trying to show he supported you, "everyone struggles with something and you shouldn't apologize..."

"But I could've died, and I caused you all so much pain."

Jimin wasn't sure what to say to you. The thought that he could've lost you forever made him think, and it upset him to no end. What if he never got to see your beautiful smile again, or got to touch your body, hear your laugh, talk to you...?

"S-sweetheart..." You rested the palm of your hand against the younger male's cheek.

"Don't worry, it'll all be fine." He was trying to reassure himself more than you.

"I hope..."

"It will!"

***

"Noona here let me help..." Jimin wrapped an arm around your waist for support. He knew you felt weak.

"Thank you..." You hugged his waist as he ran his hand through your hair.

"Anything for you." Pulling up your chin lightly, you smiled as he kissed your lips, "I love you Noona."

"I love you too Jimin, thank you for sticking by me through this."