Mark: Last to Know

[Possible Triggers...]

Last to Know:

*Second person pov*

You'd think that having depression would mean you'd tell those close to you, so they can help. But you try not to, so only your best friend Hyun-si knows.

You traced the thin white scars on your thighs. You hate those with all your heart. They'll be the reason Mark finds out... You know it, especially with it being summer. Luckily with the release of 'Just Right' he won't be around much- You can't believe you'd say that... You love him. But keep lying to him, saying you're fine.

"You need to tell him." Hyun said, "all of his other band mates are starting to figure it out. Bambam asked me why you had cuts on your legs!"

"T-They know?!" You could feel your heart racing.

"Yeah... I had to tell them... They promised not to tell anyone, or Mark."

"Okay..."

"You have to tell him!" She hugged you, "he loves you, he'd do anything for you. You know that!"

"I-I can't..."

"Yes, you can. Go." Hyun pulled out her phone, "I'm calling one of the guys to let them know you're coming."

You looked down, "Okay."

"Get going, they're all waiting for you."

***

"Hey." JB opened the door once you arrived to the dorms.

"Hi."

You could see by the look on his face that he knew, "come on in."

"Thanks."

"Have you been eating?" Jackson cut in. Why would he ask that?

"Uh..."

"Jackson! Don't be rude!" JB stared,

"S-sorry."

"It's okay... I'm fine." You shrugged,

"Well Mark's waiting for you... He seems worried."

"Please tell me you didn't tell him!" Oh no no no.

"Well..." The two guys exchanged looks... "Bambam accidentally slipped this morning... Mark's just been pacing back and forth since."

"Oh..."

"(Y/N)!!!" Mark ran into the room- was he crying?

"We're gonna go meet the rest of the guys at the park..." JB and Jackson slipped out.

"Mark-" You were cut off by Mark pulling you into a tight hug,

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I-I couldn't bring myself to tell you." You looked down,

"Don't be ashamed... Please just talk to me." Concern shown in his puffy red eyes. Every part of him hurt from the news, "I don't want you to suffer."

"You shouldn't worry about me..."

"But I do worry!"

"You wouldn't want me if you knew..." You said quietly,

"I love you, I don't care what you're struggling with cause you're stuck with me."

"I-I-"

"Come, let's talk." His hand gripped yours taking you into his room, "I wanna know everything."

You took a deep breath, and continued to tell him how it all started. He knew all about your parents, sister, and the accident... You had always just left out yourself, you told him about how much you struggled- and you showed him the scars.

"Baby...." You flinched at the contact his finger made with your thigh, he lightly traced each scar, "is this the only place?" You shook your head motioning to your hips, "can I see?"

"No! I'm not taking off any more of my clothes..." It was enough that you were even letting him see your upper thighs.

"I understand..." Mark stroked your cheek softly, "you know I still love you, scars and all."

"Why?"

"Because you're still perfect.... It hurts that I was the last person you told- you'd think I would've been first. I'm sorry for not noticing, I'm such a bad boyfriend."

"I'm the bad girlfriend... I lied to you."

"About what?"

"I always said I was fine..."

"Well, I'm here now. No more secrets." The two embraced. It felt like the world was lifted off your shoulders now that Mark knew. And for once, you felt alright.