Jimin: I'mperfect {part 2}

[I swear Jimin's destroying my bias list]

I'mperfect:

*Second/First person pov*

You stretched out, still tired from your long(ish) flight. Luckily you were able to sleep for the whole time so time went by faster. But still not fast enough. Your stomach was churning, doing flips thinking about seeing Jimin again. It's been close to two months since you've been able to hold one another.

"(Y/N)!" You looked to see Namjoon and Yoongi waving to you.

"Hi guys!" They each gave you a quick hug,

"You got here okay right?"

"Yes I did," I chuckled, "you probably should've given me a better heads up about the flight though."

Namjoon shrugged, "it was a last minute very desperate thing."

"Is... Is he okay?"

"On stage and for the fans he's himself," you knew that, you watch each interview, "but at practice, with us, at the hotel... He's a wreck."

"I've never seen him like this before." Yoongi looked sad, "like we knew he always missed you but..."

Namjoon cut in, "I think a lot of the hates getting to him-"

"And he's always worrying about your safety." Yoongi finished Rapmon's statement, "we just knew we had to get you out here for him."

"I'm excited to see him..." Was all you could say. It hurt to hear the state Jimin was in. The two of were broken in so many ways, but you could easily fix one another.

"He doesn't know so... We're just excited to see his reaction." Namjoon grinned, "and everyone else is in on it too so, don't worry-"

"We have a plan."

***

After you dropped your stuff off at the hotel the boys were staying at, you followed them to one of their venues for a concert. There was about an hour until their performance.

"He's in there." Jin came over giving you a hug along with Jungkook. All the guys had swarmed around you unbelievably relieved.

"Thanks you guys."

"No, thank you. He's a mess."

You softly pushed the door open to his dressing room,

"G-go away..." Jimin's hands were in his hair, his voice broken.

"You sure you want me to leave?" You said sweetly,

Jimin's head snapped up, eyes wide, "(Y/N)!?"

"Hey..." Within seconds you found yourself in his arms being squeezed tightly, "it's okay, I'm here." You whispered as he nuzzled his head in your shoulder,

"Oh baby I missed you."

"Me too." The two of you stayed in each others arms holding one another as if it'd be the last time.

"I'm so sorry for always being away, for being a bad boyfriend- I love you so much. I can't do this without you."

"You're perfect Jimin, and I need you too. You've done so much for me." You rested your forehead on his.

"You're going to stay with me right?"

"For as long as I can." You gripped his shirt,

"I'm not gonna let you leave me. Ever." Slowly you could feel him sink to the ground, taking you with him. Soft desperate sobs were emitted from his mouth, slowly putting you in the same mind set. Tears began sliding down your cheeks- you had missed him so much, and he was hurting, you should've been there.

You could feel your own body starting to shake, Jimin felt it too hugging your closer.

"I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too oppa."

***

"So when are you leaving?" I asked (Y/N) softly. She's been here for about a week now.

"I don't know..."

"Well I won't let you leave." I pulled her into my embrace.

So far this week has been the best of the my life. Having (Y/N) here has been a blessing, I'm so thankful... I needed her, to hold her, kiss her. But now I can, and there's no way I'm letting it go.

"You're so cute." She kissed my cheek,

She always makes everything better. Especially her hugs, kisses and cuddles. There's no way I can go back to life with her gone.

I squeezed her smaller frame closer to me, "please never leave..." I whispered,

"Never."