Dok2: Falling in Love

[how do I already have 10k reads? Thank you everyone! You're all amazing!]

Falling in Love:

*Second person pov*

Again here you are finding yourself being (practically) dragged on a blind date. What's the point? Yeah, you've never had much of a love life at all, but that doesn't mean it's okay for your friends to meddle. They're being kind and somewhat helpful, but surely you could get a boyfriend on your own. It wasn't that you weren't interested in guys, you just had better things to do than deal with petty things like that.

"I'm serious (Y/N), you'll really like him!" Your best friend smiled at you happily.

"I-I hope... Can you tell me a little bit about him?"

"Well he has a lot of tattoos..."

"Okay, tattoos can be cool."

"He likes music, he's confident, uh... I feel like you should get to know him yourself." Hyun patted your back.

"I-I will." You weren't sure about meeting a guy your friends had set you up with. One time the guy ended up because a total jerk, and that's why you don't date as well. Men are just flat out jerks.

"I swear on my heart he's not like that guy from last year."

"Oh he better not be."

"You have my word!"

"Wait... How do you and everyone else even meet all these guys?" It was a question you had been meaning to ask for awhile. Is there some type of online forum for meeting guys to hook them up with your friends? Must be...

"You know, just casually."

"Hmm... Okay." You frowned shrugging.

"He's over there come on." Grabbing your hand Hyun dragged you through the park. Sitting on a bench on his phone was the guy... Pretty cute actually.

"Hey Joonkyung, this is (Y/N)." The man stood up and bowed,

"Nice to meet you."

He polite, nice... "You too."

"I'll get going! Bye!" You watched your friend scurry off with a wink. Way to be conspicuous.

"W-wait Hyun-"

"I don't bite..." The guy besides you teased.

"S-sorry I'm not too good with-"

"It's fine, wanna get a bite to eat?"

"Why not." Joonkyung seems nice enough so far, I should probably give him a chance.

***

"Ah oppa come on!" You tugged at the older male's hand.

"I'm coming don't worry."

The two of you had come a long ways to get where you are now. Three months. It took almost three months for you to even begin to call him oppa, trust him, and even warm up. The two of you weren't dating, but Dok2 wanted that more than anything.

"Hurry, we'll be late for dinner." You were truly a beautiful person. And Joonkyung loved that about you... Finally being let into your world, everything changed. At first you almost seemed cold, but after a month it all changed. He wished you looked at him differently than you do. Well, he wasn't entirely sure how you like looked at him... But he knew how he looked at you- lovingly.

"Wait!"

"Huh?" You turned to face him.

"Before we head in, can I ask you something?"

"Sure?"

"What do you think of me?" He asked cautiously.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Do you like me?"

"Yeah... You're nice." How could you tell him you were actually crushing on him? Time after time you tried so hard not to fall for someone, so you hated this feeling. You had never felt what is was like to love someone, it was so unusual. Actually slight terrifying. Butterflies in your stomach, pounding in your chest... You just don't know what to do with yourself anymore.

"No... Like this..." Stepping closer to you, Dok2 pressed his lips to yours bringing you even closer. Not pulling away you deepened the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck.

Being surprised by your own actions you quickly shoved yourself away from him, "I-I'm so sorry... I-"

"I love you." Those three words hit you across the face, hard.

"I-I love you too Joonkyung... But I'm scared, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. I don't know what to do...."

"That's okay! All I want is you, we'll take it as slow as you need." His hand stroked your cheek.

"T-then lets do it."

"You'll be my Jagiya?" A flicker of hope flashed through his eyes.

"Y-yeah..." You smiled up at him shyly.

"Good, jagi." Again he pressed his lips against yours, though more quickly, "now we can go meet the others."