Suga: The Reason Why

Prompt word #7: Formal

The Reason Why:

*Second person pov*

"Thanks for helping us out (Y/N)." Jin smiled at you.

"Anything for you guys." You tried to say as happily as you could.

"Alright so all you'll have to do is just stand around and tell us how great we are!" Jimin joked.

You rolled your eyes, "Oh haha I'll be sure to do that."

"Thanks (Y/N)!!!" You accepted hugs from six of the guys.

"Anytime."

"Hey (Y/N) you should talk to- ouch!" You watched in confusion as Jungkook went to say something but was cut off my Namjoon.

"We'll see you tomorrow, kay?" Rap mon smiled awkwardly.

"Yep." You quickly retreated the room hurrying to the elevators.... You weren't dumb, you knew what Jungkook was going to say- who he was going to talk about. But right now you still couldn't handle that topic. So why did you agree to this in the first place?

Hoping to not draw too much attention to yourself as you left, you just had to run into the one person you couldn't bare to face.

"(Y/N)..." Yoongi ran his hand across your cheek, a sad smile on his lips.

"H-hi..." You squeaked trying to hurry away.

"Can we talk?" He grabbed your arm.

"N-no!" Before he could do or say anything else you were on your way out the door.

-one month later-

Soon it weighed down on your heart, being around all seven of the guys. It pained you majorly... You could hardly sleep anymore. They always seemed so happy, but whereas you're the very opposite.

The exchanges between you and Yoongi were nothing but professional now. And you could see it was killing him.

'Well it's his fault for ending it anyways.' Was all you could tell yourself. Maybe he should've thought more before hurting you... Year and a half, ended in a simple ten minutes. And you never even got a good explanation too. So you just distanced yourself, and it had worked for eight months too. But of course you got dragged back in because of all of Jungkook and Jimin's begging.

"Could you help me with this makeup?" Hoseok asked with a smile, "I'm not sure what to do with this."

"Of course I'll help." You giggled.

Yoongi stood in the doorway of one of the dressing room's watching you and J-Hope laughing and talking. Jealousy tugged at him, he frowned. Why did it have to be like this? He had to end it.... He loved you, so he had to protect you. So why did it still have to hurt so much?

"You're all set!" You beamed at the male in front of you.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" J-Hope pulled you into a quick, friendly hug.

A slight cough sounded from the side. You looked away from your ex.

"We're beginning..." He said to his fellow band member.

"Okay be right there." Once Yoongi left, J-Hope turned to you, "please just have a conversation with him... Not a formal, professional one. Please." His tone sounded close to a beg...

"S-sure?"

-two weeks later-

You couldn't do it.