G-Dragon: Complicated

Complicated:

*First person pov*

"Why doesn't she talk to us?" Seungri asked casually.

"I don't know..." I sighed depressively watching her.

"Ji, all you have to do is talk to her."

"Yeah...."

For the past year I've fallen for a girl, (Y/N), I've never even talked to. She works as technical support with computers, lighting, crew for the stage and whatnot. I want to talk to her but, she avoids and won't talk to us. There must be a reason, I'm sure.

"Just try talking to her." Seungri staid.

"Okay..." Here it goes.

(Y/N) was focusing on organizing something, but one of the items she needed was up too high for her to reach.

"Need any help?" I tried to ask as casually as I could,

Her eyes widened, "oh uh... Uh I-I'm okay." I ignored what she said, my racing heart, and I still grabbed the item she needed. It looked like a circuit?

"Here, (Y/N)."

"T-thank you." She looked away.

"Would you like to grab something to drink?" Please say yes...

"Uh w-well I'm kinda b-busy..." (Y/N) looked down,

"Just fifteen minutes." I pleaded.

I could see an inner conflict within the young girl, but she softy nodded, "s-sure."

-one month later-

It took a month for (Y/N) to finally open up to me. Before all I got was her favorite color, animal, number and food. I was so worried she didn't like me, but still she tried to be as nice as she could. (Y/N) also struggles with eye contact and talking to any male in general. But if CL talks to her, it's fine.

I'm starting to think she may not feel comfortable around men... And I was right,

"Can I ask why you're so shy?"

"I-it's nothing."

"I think it's something. You can talk to me..."

"It's complicated..."

"You know I'm here to listen." I placed my hand on her shoulder, she flinched. I've been doing my best to show how much I care without throwing all these emotions onto her.

"I-it's a lot to take in... I won't inconvenience you."

"I want to be inconvenienced then." She needs to see that I care about her- I'm desperate to be in her life.

I watched as (Y/N) took a deep breath, "I-I have something called androphobia..."

"What's that?"

"It's the persistent, abnormal fear of men..."

My heart shattered, "w-what?"

"I suffer with anxiety around guys even if you don't pose a threat.... W-why do you think I avoid you all."

"I-I didn't know..." Wow... I didn't realize that was a thing? I couldn't imagine struggling with such a thing.

"Like I said, it's c-complicated."

"Do... Do I bother you?"

She smiled, "you're nice. Thank you for showing how much you seem to care... It's just..." She sighed, "I don't like to get close-"

I cut her off with a hug,

"I'm here."