Taeyang: Wedding Day

Wedding Day:

*First person pov*

I waited in anticipation as soon, the love of my life, would be walking down the aisle. I've waited for this moment for almost three years and eight months, and now, it's here.

(Y/N) had been nervous, I was terrified she wouldn't want to go through with it. But it had just been jitters I guess. Cause I'm standing here with four of the best guys I could ask for by my side.

Everything about the wedding was beautiful. It was fairly small, we kept the guest list limited, but there was no doubt tonight would be a blast.

Slowly one by one, four of my soon to be wife's bridesmaids poured in, followed by the flower girl. I grew slightly impatient wanting to see (Y/N) now.

"You got this." Jiyong patted my back.

"Yeah..." I barely breathed out.

Finally the music cued- my heart stopped.

(Y/N) cladded in all white, her dress flowing perfectly on her form. A veil covered her smiling face, though I knew there'd be tears. She linked an arm with her father, who actually looked happy for once (since he doesn't like me). But I don't care about that now... Because this is our day.

I grasped her hands in mine. A huge smile plastered her face, as well as mine.

'You're beautiful...' I whispered slightly, she squeezed my hands.

Throughout the ceremony I could barely pay any attention, all I wanted was to hold the girl in front of me in my arms. The urges to be closer were becoming stronger by the second.

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." (Y/N)'s voice was confident, happy.

"And do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I answered.

"You may now kiss the bride."

I pulled her closer, pressing her lips to mine. Cheers erupted from our family and friends. We gripped each other's hand making our way down the aisle,

"We did it..." (Y/N) said softly once we were alone,

"Yeah, we did." I pulled her into a tight embrace, "forever and always."