TOP: Breakup {part 3}

Breakup:

*First person pov*

It's been about a month since mine and Seunghyun's falling out. We're back together, just not as 'coupley' as you'd think. We'll hold hands, that's about it. He's been trying to work with me on how I feel and such, but it was pretty hard to do.

But actually, it's getting better. Seunghyun's practically left the adult figure role. Meaning he's letting me be more 'independent', not babying me how a father would. I do though feel a lot better now, knowing that we're fine.

When I finally spilled to him why I left, he seemed relived? I guess knowing it wasn't something he did was good for him, but he was still concerned. He immediately talked to me about everything, and still continues to 'make' me share my feelings. It's like we're almost closer now because of it.

"Yoon..."

"Oh uh yeah?" I looked up from my book,

"I have to head to the studio. I'll hopefully be back soon."

"Okay that's fine."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Seunghyun kissed the top of my head whispering another 'be back soon'.

***

When I got home it was past midnight. I felt guilty seeing as Yoon Mi would probably have been waiting for me.

The TV's volume was soft, and I could see a dim outline of my love's figure on the couch.

"Hey..." I cooed,

"Mmm." She placed her head against my chest.

"Tired?"

"Very."

"Let me take you up." I scooped her up into my arms and brought her to our room. She had drifted off peacefully as soon as I had her under the covers.

When I had found out why I lost her... I wasn't sure what to think. It made sense, what she was talking about, but it still hurt. Why wouldn't it?

I'm making sure that I'm doing my best to be more of the boyfriend than anything. Part of it is my fault for trying to pray on her personal life, be more controlling than I should've been...

-morning-

"Wake up, oppa." Her sweet voice sounded,

"In a second." A giggle escaped her mouth. I felt a soft kiss on my forehead,

"Have fun with that. I'm gonna go make breakfast!"

"Don't burn anything..."

"Hey! It'll be perfectly fine!"

"Sure it will." I pulled the covers tighter,

"Please get up~"

I finally opened my eyes, Yoon Mi was already dressed, "well someone's ready for today..."

"Yep! Now come on!" She pulled on my arm.

"You could lay with me for a bit..."

"Why not!" Yoon got under the covers with me, I pulled her close. Enclosed in my arms she nuzzled into the crook of my neck, breathing softly.

"I love you jagiya."

"I love you too oppa."