Suga: By Your Side

[this one'll be fairly short... I've been having some writers block and been busy]

Prompt word #12: Future

By Your Side:

*Second person pov*

The way your hair laid out on the pillow framed your face perfectly, at least to him. Watching you sleep was something that brought him joy- seeing how peaceful and carefree you were. You deserved to be like that more. Or that's what he wanted for you.

"Y-Yoongi...?" You called out groggily.

"I'm right here jagi." He stroked your hair softly, placing soft kisses on your forehead.

"Nn... How long have you been up?"

"Not too long."

"Oh good..." Your voice trailed off tiredly, "Yoongi...?"

"Yes?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You could leave me....." Those words caused him pain. How could you ever think that?, "I'm scared you will..."

"I could never do that. I love you very much." He replied sweetly.

"Me too." You said rolling over still half asleep.

You always had those thoughts of Yoongi leaving... They really did scare you a lot, but never would you actually voice your concerns. So being asleep you weren't fully aware of what you were saying... And it hurt him to hear you say things along those lines. How could he ever leave someone like you?

***

"Hey baby..?." You turned to face your boyfriend.

"Yes oppa?"

"Can I talk to you about something?"

You smiled kindly slightly intrigued, "of course."

"So uh earlier you said some stuff that made me think..."

"Did I?" You couldn't remember such a conversation.

"Well you were half asleep." Now that made more sense. You weren't one to remember most conversations that happen in the morning.

"What did I say?"

"You just seemed scared I was going to leave you... You just sounded desperate in a way," you could see he looked upset, "and if you're feeling that way at all, I don't want you to be. I love and adore you, and I really can't see my life without you in it." Yoongi smiled taking your hands into his.

You of course were shocked to hear what he had to say. Did you really let your true feelings slip? But obviously it was good that you had, or else this conversation wouldn't have happened. It was nice to hear those words come out of his mouth, just hearing him say how much he cares.

"But what I'm trying to say is that no matter what I'm always going to be here."

"Thank you Yoongi... It was nice to hear that." Feeling his arms wrap around you, you were able to relax more.

"I'm glad, and I love you jagi."

"I love you too."