Rap Monster: Rain

[I just ran like 5 miles and got lost... almost had to call my dad- very interesting experience I'd say]

Rain:

*Second person pov*

Rain wasn't necessarily your favorite type of weather, but at least it was only sprinkling and not pouring. Your friends had warned you that today was not the day for running errands, but as usual, you didn't listen. You simply just thought that going out is best when it rains, gets everything of the way for when it's nicer out.

You could tell everyone was in some type of rush, shoving past other, angrily yelling, you guessed that bad weather can do this to people.

By each second that past you were able to feel more and more rain... Dang... And you forget your umbrella when it's time for a torrential downpour too.

Immediately you scurried into the closest coffee shop. Luckily the only other person in there was the lady attending it.

"What would you like dear?" The elderly lady asked politely,

"Oh um, just an iced tea please." You responded smiling,

"Of course, and just look at all this rain. It practically came out of no where."

"Yeah, and I forgot my umbrella." You chuckled to yourself,

"Oh well stay as long as you'd like."

"Thank you."

You sat at a table near the back of the shop for quite some time, you watched many passerby's wondering why they wouldn't take shelter. They'll probably end up catching colds...

The door made a ding as someone else came into the shop.

"May I sit here?" You must've blanked out since a man with a beautiful smile stood in front of you holding a drink.

"Oh of course."

"My names Namjoon." His dimples showed.

"I'm (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you (Y/N). Fun weather we're having... I was supposed to meet some friends..."

"I was just out running some errands." You laughed at how foolish you were for thinking you'd survive the rain, "then I got wet."

"Well you're much drier than I am." He chuckled.

"I've also been here longer." You shrugged,

"So (Y/N)...."

You glanced at him, "Hmm?"

"Could I have your number? I don't know you well but- how about we go somewhere else."

"Why not." Namjoon offered his arm to you, which you graciously linked with your own.

Wow... You can't believe you're letting yourself be whisked off by a stranger. Maybe it should rain like this more often.