Jungkook: Stormy Night {requested}

[Requested by pikakookie I hope you like it~ and the OC's name is Sara... sorry it's v short, fluff isn't my best genre... you can always request more~]

Stormy Night:

*First person pov*

Of all nights it had to storm, was the one time Jungkook wouldn't be home. I never faired well with lightning, pounding rain and loud thunder- it just gets to me.

Would Jungkook mind if I called him? It could be considered an emergency, I'm scared out of my mind- I flinched at the sound of thunder booming.

'Jungkook's gonna have to deal.'

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Hello~ Sara what's wrong?"

"Jungkook I know you're working right now but please come home." I whined, half in tears.

"O-of course jagi.. you sound scared, I'll be right there." his voice sounded panicked.

"T-thank you."

***

"Don't worry babe! No storms gonna hurt you while I'm here!" My boyfriend proclaimed grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the bedroom, "lay down! I'll cuddle you until you aren't scared anymore."

I giggled as Jungkook covered us both in blankets.

*boom*

"Eek!!" I practically jumped into my boyfriends arms,

"Aww jagi, don't be afraid." He cooed running a hand through my hair, "soon the storm will pass don't worry."

"D-don't go anywhere!" I cried out.

Jungkook's arms tightened around my frame, "I'm wasn't planning on going anywhere."

The storm continued to rage on all night, but luckily I had Jungkook at my side. We spent the night cuddling in bed; just being able to have him besides me meant the world. Already I felt ten times safer, even with the storm.

"I love you Sara."

"I love you too Kookie, thank you for staying with me tonight."

"I could never pass up an opportunity to spend time with you~"