Zico: Miserable at Best {requested}

[lol 2 Zico's in a row!!... requested by ChamChamU Thank you for always wanting more of my work!!! Hope you enjoy~ I was listened to Mayday Parade and this kinda happened xD]

Miserable at Best:

*Second person pov*

"Please... don't cry.." Jiho begged you, "you're all I need, and everything I have to give please... just take it...." His voice quivered, tears threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry... I just can't... All you do is speak and I wish I could believe you but-"

"Don't leave me."

"J-Jiho?"

"I love you." He breathed out onto your lips, "so much, I can't lose you..."

"You know I love you too Jiho!" you sniffled, "I just.... we're struggling, yah know? A-and couples fight and we'll be fine." You trying to convince yourself of that fact more than him.

"I see the way he looks at you..."

Oh... "Jiho... you know that dance meant nothing."

"It meant something to him."

"I didn't want to, I felt obliged because he helped me on one of my term papers, he knows about you."

You watched as Jiho sighed, agitation clear on his face. If only that night never happened... So many fights now, just because of one dumb decision.

"Okay... I'm just scared you'll leave me. You're everything I've ever wanted..."

"Jiho..."

"You feel like home to me (Y/N)! I hate being thousands of miles from you, it hurts." You cut him off with a kiss,

"Stop talking." he nodded, "don't you ever think I'll leave you. You're the famous one here Jiho, I'm not. So basically it should be the other way around. But I do my best to stay confident in what we have cause it's so special."

"H-he kissed you on the cheek (Y/N)..."

"And you think I wanted it!? I told him never to do it again." You knew how upsetting this was to your boyfriend, but did he not understand you're not happy with it either?, "I'm also scared Jiho that this could cause us to break up! I-I really don't want that..."

"Neither do I (Y/N). I just need to know you're mine forever."

"You know that's true."

"I do... whenever you're alone think of me okay? Cause you're all I ever do think of."

"I will." He stroked your cheek tenderly,

"I don't want to be miserable thinking about us anymore-"

"We'll make it work."

"We will." The two of you remained together on the couch, unspeaking, but content in each other's company. It had to get better from here.

[I feel like that wasn't very good...]