Minho: Loving You

Loving You:

*Second person pov*

"Minho?" You asked softly, sitting in his lap enclosed in his embrace. The two of you sat on the windowsill as it rained, as cars raced by, as people hurried to their destination. But moments like these that the two of you shared, seemed stuck in time. It was just purely nice.

"Yes jagi?"

"Why do you love me?" In all the three years that you dated, you had only asked that question one other time. And you're sure he hates it.

"And why would you ask such a thing?" He always told you never to doubt his love, you were his one and only... And he'd do anything to prove it to you.

"I-I was just wondering..." You stuttered slightly embarrassed,

"Well my love, I'll answer it." He took your hands into his, you could feel his chest rise and fall on your back, his chin rested on the top of your head.

"First, your smile is gorgeous,"

"Second, your laugh always makes me smile."

"Third, each day you keep getting more and more beautiful."

"Four, your kindness towards every living being is endearing."

"Five, you're my reason for getting out of bed each morning."

"Minho..." Your voice trailed off.

"Want me to keep going?"

"N-no, I get the gist..." You felt overwhelmed. All those things he had just listed off, how was that you? It's so hard to tell how someone feels about you, but at that moments like that, you know their love is true.

Minho cleared his throat, "mind getting up for a second?"

"Sure?" You responded leaving his warm embrace. He got up, standing in front of you, his face turning pink by the second.

"(Y/N)..." A gasp escaped your mouth as he got down on one knee, "it's been a long journey for us. Fights, happy moments, sad moments... But through it all I've always loved you. Even with those five things I listed, I could list a hundred more... Down to the small things you probably don't even know you do. I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives, grow old together, maybe start a family. I love you. With all my heart so... (Y/N)(L/N)... Will you do me the honor and marry me?" Minho reveled a beautiful diamond ring...

Tears filled the brim of your eyes, happiness surging through your body, "yes!"