B.I: No More Love {part 2}

[so I have an orientation tonight for school cause it's starting soon... And I'm having like anxiety over seeing people because no ones talked to me or wanted to hangout this whole summer so... Aish I'm stuck]

No More Love:

*Second person pov*

The rest of iKon knew something was wrong with B.I... He really couldn't make it anymore obvious, though he tried to hold it all in.... And when he finally spilled about what he did, oh boy were they all mad.

'How could you hurt her like that?'

'You two need each other.'

'But... I thought you were obsessed with her.'

Those were all statements thrown at Hanbin. He knew he screwed up, but how could he just make it better. He probably ruined you, so why would you take him back?

Just in the past week Hanbin was shown just how much of an impact you had on him. He had always been the protective one by instinct of you, but you added a comfort to him. Always constantly reminding him to stay healthy was something you did that helped him majorly. Now all that was gone because he was an idiot.

Had he ever cried so much before? No.

"Boys you have a visitor." One of the managers said from the doorway.

Hanbin froze. It was Hyun-si, your best friend. Why was she here?

"Hey Hyun what's up?" Bobby asked confused.

Her gaze turned to your ex, "what did you do?" He realized she had been crying.

"What?" He spoke awkwardly. All of his friends stared at him.

"What did you do to (Y/N)?" Her voice was like venom, "I hadn't spoken to her in a week cause she wouldn't pick up her phone. Finally I found my key to her place and...."

Junhoe wrapped an arm around her, "what happened to (Y/N)."

"She's in the hospital."

"WHAT!" Hanbin shot up instantly

"Whoa, what's going on?" Bobby took over instantly grabbing him.

"She didn't tell you did she?"

"Tell me what?" He demanded.

Hyun chuckled sadly, "that idiot."

"Spit it out."

"Hanbin calm down-"

"No."

"It's your fault anyways!" Your best friend tried to her best not to cry.

It was silent for awhile, no one knowing what to say. That was until Hyun muttered.

"She's dying... The doctors don't thinks she has much left in her because she's refusing to fight. (Y/N)'s given up."

Hanbin felt everything slow down, "what?!"

All attention was on the female. The guys all cared for you dearly, especially your ex, and this was not the type of news anyone wanted to hear.

"Last month she found out-"

She was interrupted by an impatient, desperate male, "(Y/N) knew she was sick and didn't tell me!?"

"She was going to..."

"I need to see her." B.I grabbed his jacket.

"No."

"Take me to her." He said dangerously.