Zico: Control {part 1}

Control:

*Second person pov*

You were done.

But that didn't mean you didn't love him.

A control freak- Basically the best way to describe Jiho. He worked so hard, always wanted perfection, and sometimes everything went down on you. His stress, anger, fears... All of it has caused the situation you're now in. You knew what you were getting yourself into almost two years ago, you knew what kind of person he was. But never did you expect any of this.

Slowly day by day Jiho had be become overprotective (not that he never was), and almost controlling. He tended to make most decisions for you, tell you what to do, but you were used to it. Two years, and you never saw anything wrong with it. Except for when he would leave for tours or promotions- you'd get freedom. But for you it was still an easy transition for you when he got back from tour.

Your friends worried about you. Probably because you're younger and much more submissive. Someone could yell their head off and you wouldn't be able to defend yourself. Other people were always your main priority before yourself.

But now, you knew you had to care. Maybe it was time for you to leave for a little bit. Get a break.... Jiho should be home soon.

Before you knew it, the sound of the front door opening and slamming echoed through your ears.

"Jiho..." He barely looked at you, "could we talk?"

"I'm tired."

Every part of you wanted to back down, but you know you can't, not yet.

"Just a couple minutes Ji..."

He sighed, "fine. Now what do you want?"

Taking a deep breath you said, "I-I think we should take a break..."

"What?"

"I-it's just...."

"Just what?" Jiho's tone sounded dangerous.

"M-maybe w-we just aren't working out..."

His voice started to raise, "Why the hell would you say that!?"

"Y-you're never around and-"

"AND THAT'S MY FAULT!?" You flinched. Rarely has he ever yelled at you like that.

"N-no but...."

"Why don't you stop acting so pathetic and deal with it!"

"Y-you're right... I-I'll just go." Jiho just turned on his heels and retreating into the bedroom.

With tears falling down your cheeks, you got up and left. Left the apartment.

Shooting a quick text to your friend you were gone.

-two weeks later-

Over 300 missed calls and texts from Jiho since you left. He probably thought that you wouldn't have actually gone. But you had to.

But you were miserable. The feeling of being apart from him killed you.

Soon you could barely feel in general. How could all this pain come from this? It felt like you were dying....

Making simple decisions became difficult. Jiho made them all. Even choosing the color for a shirt became an inner challenge. But you were stronger than that... You had to be. Officially, you were going to try to break it off.

"You sure you want to go by yourself?" Your best friend Hyun asked.

"Y-yes..."

"Stand up for yourself. Don't let him control you as usual."

"I-I'll try..."

Trying to gather yourself you finally built up the courage to end your relationship with the most amazing guy you knew. Or at least used to.