Jin: Abnormalize {part 2 requested}

[I'm so excited that _KPOPER_ asked for a second part I've been wanting to write one say yayyy! Anyways after like a month, here's part 2]

Abnormalize:

*First/Second person pov*

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I held my girlfriends body desperately shaking her, "my god no... Please..." Sobs emitted from my mouth.

Why can't the ambulance hurry up!? I-I need her! (Y/N) has to be okay. She wouldn't do this to me...

"Sir we need you to step back..."

"H-help her..." I cried as her body was taken from me.

"We will." Everything felt surreal... Fake... No, this wasn't happening...

My heart hurt, I wasn't there to save her, to help her.

Still the image of (Y/N) taking the pills was stamped in my mind, playing over and over. Her pale figure dropping to the ground, the way her hair laid, her eyes closed.. If only I was a few minutes earlier...

I could barely move from the spot I was planted in. My eyes couldn't be torn away from the stones in front of me. (Y/N)'s family. Did she want to join them? But... She has me. Am I not enough?

***

'Am I dead?' A blinding light infiltrated your eyes, burning. If this is what death feels like, then no thank you.

"You're up..." A tired voice sounded to the side of you.

Soon you were adjusted enough to take in your surroundings... You definitely weren't dead... Jin smiled at you sadly, his eyes red and puffy. It pained you to see him like that because of you.

"Jin.... I-"

"Sshhh jagiya don't overwork yourself." You wanted to apologize to him, but what did I have to feel sorry about? I wanted to end it all, it was supposed to end. But he had to come in and save you...

"Will you stay...?"

"Of course I will, why wouldn't I?" His hand was firm in your own.

"Because I hurt you."

"It's not your fault (Y/N)... You've been struggling and I haven't been there to help you. I'm sorry I couldn't help..."

"Jin don't make this your fault. I tried to kill myself! None of that's your fault!" Jin flinched at your tone, concern in his eyes.

"Please don't-"

"I'm so sorry Jin..." You began crying, tears lightly trickling down your cheeks.

"Please don't cry Jagi." He wiped away the stray tears, "it hurts me to see you suffer... Like this..." He sniffled.

You pulled his collar down so your lips met, "I love you and I shouldn't have been so selfish." You muttered against them.

"Everything will be okay soon." Jin spoke between each light kiss, "just let me in."

"You got it."

You knew you had to change. Change your attitude, point of view, willingness... You had to do this for Jin and yourself. But with him by your side, it'll definitely be easier than doing it on your own.