Suga: Hair

[This is gonna be really short because I wanted to post something in honor of Yoongi's bday <3 (and more importantly his hair... jk) but seriously I love this man so yah... and bad pic qual I'm sorry but it's hard to find pics okay and for some reason wattpad always lowers the qual event more xD]

Hair:

*Second person pov*

"Aish babe... I love you and all but if you touch my hair again I may just kill you."

"But oppa...." you whined, contemplating reaching out and touching his soft (now silver) locks.

"It's my birthday so I command you leave my poor hair alone." Your boyfriend pouted. It was easy to see how tired he was from all of today's antics. Normally he didn't get this active.

"Aww but-"

"Nope, I refuse to hear any side of your argument."

"Ugh! You're so frustrating! It's not my fault your hair is different like every other day and is really really alluring to want to touch!"

He chuckled, "You can do whatever starting tomorrow."

"Okay fine." You groaned sarcastically.

"You do like it though?"

"Huh? Like what?"

"My hair pabo!"

"Oh!" you giggled at your own obliviousness, "of course! It's so cute and it fits you pretty well."

"Ah okay, I always get worried when I have to change the color up." He brushed his bangs from his eyes.

"Next you should go natural. Your roots are probably more dead than they should normally be." You had always been concerned about his hair. Yours could never possibly deal with all that trauma.

"It's fine, I'm taken care of." He ruffled your hair, "don't worry."

"WOW! So you can touch my hair? Hypocrite...."

"Oh shut it."