Giriboy: Insensitive {part 1}

Prompt word #9: Mad

Insensitive:

*Second person pov*

'Aish does he really have to be like this?' You shook your head annoyed. Yes you knew very well that Siyoung loved his work and such, but missing date after date to hangout with friends... God, how hardheaded can he get? Does he not see how hard it is for you to watch him be surrounded by beautiful women wether it be in a music video or whatnot, and to just sit around as he has fun? Sure you have your friends, but it's just starting to get really difficult.

Lately you've also lately really been struggling with your image. Like how you view yourself. Recently your relationship was just released to the public so the hate has been racking in. You'd think Siyoung would be a caring boyfriend and comfort you about it, but he hasn't said one word. Not that you're an attention seeker... But you just expected him to want to talk to you about it.

"Just break up with him, you'll be happier." Hyun-si said to you.

"Maybe, but I'm not going to just give up on us. Not yet."

"You're too loyal (Y/N), he's lucky to have you."

You just shrugged, "I guess." For a fact you knew that there was no way you'd just break up with him. The two of you have been together for almost two years now, and how could you just throw all that away?

***

'She's not even that pretty.'

'What does Giriboy see in her?'

'He should just break up with her.'

You felt tears sting your eyes as you read all the hateful comments Siyoung's so called 'fans' said about you. Were you really that ugly? Unwanted? Everyone else seemed to think so, and your boyfriend hadn't even said a word about it.

"Hey babe." You smiled weakly at your boyfriend entering your shared room. He hasn't been home this early in awhile.

"H-hi."

"You okay?" He glanced at you dismissively.

"Yeah..."

"Okay." He just shrugged stripping off his shirt grabbing a new one, "I'm going out to hangout with some friends."

You sighed, "okay have fun."

"See you." You cringed at the sound of the door closing. Every part of you wanted to say something, but you just didn't want to start a fight.

Did he not care anymore? The one time when you need him the most, he's not there for you. Such a crucial point in your relationship and he could care less about how you're doing... It hurts.

You just let the tears fall from your eyes as you laid desperately sprawled out on the couch. An ice cream container to your side, Netflix on the TV, you knew what tonight would consist of. Crying while eating your feelings. And maybe a nice sappy chick flick romance would do just fine along with it. This was truly the life right here.

-four days later-

You sobbed into your friends shoulder, phone laid forgotten on the couch. You were the definition of a wreck. All of this was just too much for you to handle.

But at least you have Hyun-si.

"It's going to be okay..." She stroked your hair softly.

"What's going on?" Siyoung. You hadn't even heard him come in...

"Nothing but your 'fans' bashing your girlfriend." Your close friend hissed at your boyfriend ever so harshly.

He remained quiet unsure of how to answer back. His frown remained imminent staring at the two of us.

"If you're not even going to say anything we'll just leave." Hyun grabbed your hand.

Not wanting anything to blow up you pulled away trying to smile, "n-no it's fine. I'm just gonna take a shower." Quickly scurrying away you closed the door to the bathroom. Most likely Hyun was going to go off on Siyoung, but really you didn't care. As long as nothing major happens between you two...

You allowed yourself to sit down in the shower letting the water flow over over you, washing 'some' of your woes away. Luckily the sound of the water rushing covered over your sobs. You didn't even bother to try to contain them.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Siyoung's voice enter the bathroom.

"Y-yes?" You called out shakily.

"Are you really okay?"

"Yeah, w-why wouldn't I be?"

"Just..." His voice became quiet, "I don't know. I got invited to go out but if you don't want me to-"

"Just go." You said exasperated.

"Mm okay." Without a second thought to his decision he left you alone. Again.

***

Things have been looking better, you can go out without being totally stalked. It's not bad... Unless you count Siyoung not even saying a single word to you the past week. You're officially sure he no longer even cares, and you're flat out mad. But that's life.

Maybe this was his plan to get rid of you or something. Tell the public, make everyone hate you, get you depressed, and just leave.

But maybe not everything works out for the best, and that might really be for the better.

[I don't think I'll write a part two unless a lot of people want one]