V: Rejection {part 1}

[idk why I've never written for Taehyung... and I feel like ppl may have me after this oops and it's so short I'm sorry- but I wanted it to be a drabble like thing]

Rejection:

*Second person pov*

"Just tell him. He's your best friend and I'm sure it'll be okay."

Of course Hyun-si's words stuck in your head. The thought of telling Taehyung how you felt about him was terrifying. There was so many doubts running through your head; what if he doesn't feel the same? What if he thinks you're joking? There were way too many outcomes on where what you were about to do would come crashing down.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Your stomach did flips as Taehyung ran his fingers through your hair. He gave you a sweet grin.

"I- uh..."

"Why do you seem so nervous? I'm not scary am I?" He teased.

"N-no!" You blushed.

"Anyways, what's up?"

You took a deep breath, this was it. Better to get it out quickly, "Tae I like you."

"Huh? (Y/N)-" he chuckled, "of course I like you~ you're my best friend!" Those words hit you like a car crashing face on into traffic. It hurt. Then by the way Taehyung's eyes widened, he knew; "oh god... (Y/N) I'm so sorry it's just-"

You cut him off, "I get it, you don't feel that same." before he could do anything to stop you, you quickly got up from the table you two shared in the cafe- and ran.

"Wait..." the boy said weakly as he watched your retreating form. If only you had stayed for just a few seconds longer.