Rap Monster: Let's Do It

[GUYS RAPMON KILLED THE 'FANTASTIC' VIDEO OMG LIKE SLAY]

Let's Do It:

*Second person pov*

-flashback-

"Jagiya?" Namjoon's tired voice spoke through the phone.

"Yes oppa?"

"When I get home let's get married."

"What!?" You were cut off guard immediately.

"Look, let's just elope. I already have the rings... We'll bring the guys and some of your friends."

"Y-you're tire-"

"I know what I want. And that's you."

"Okay Namjoon. Let's do it."

-flashback end-

You couldn't believe what was about to happen, at least not fully. You had just turned 18... Your parents didn't know, you only brought three close friends. You were nervous, who wouldn't be? Your parents actually hated him, they'd never let this happen. But you're sure it's what you want. Namjoon and you always talked about what you'd do when you were married. The idea made you happy...

Correct legal documentation? Check.

It'll be fine... Breathe... You told yourself.

"You ready?" Namjoon grabbed your hand coming up behind you.

"Y-yeah." All the guys stood behind him happily. Your three 'girlfriends' behind you.

"You look amazing." You had gone out and gotten a fancier dress about at your knees that was purple and full of lace. How could you not?

"T-thanks." You blushed holding his hand tighter.

"You two ready?" The efficient asked. The two of you both nodded, "then let's begin."

The ceremony was short and sweet, you barely even remember saying 'I do'. All you could focus on was Namjoon, he even had to wipe a few stray tears away.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

You felt two rings slide onto your finger, the engagement and marriage ones. You did the same for your husband.

"You may now kiss your bride."

Namjoon tenderly brought his lips down onto yours. As you smiled into the kiss you could hear the cheers of your guys friends.

This was definitely the right choice.

-that night-

"What will you tell your parents?" Namjoon asked you from the comforts of your shared hotel room bed. You two weren't gonna go on a 'honeymoon' until he was done touring. But you didn't mind at all.

"I'll wait until after my first semester." You chuckled thinking about how close college was.

"You could always stay with the guys and I if something happens... Management may let us get a place together." You could hear the hope in his voice. It made you happy.

"That'd be so nice..." You sighed contently resting your head on his chest.

"We'll be fine, you know that right?"

"Of course we will." You smiled, "we have each other."

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always."

***

Tears slid down your cheeks as Namjoon hugged you tenderly,

"It'll be okay..."

The two of you had been married for about four months now. Your first semester of University was over and it was time to fess up to your family. Namjoon went along so you wouldn't have to face the anger by yourself.

Let's just say the news wasn't taken with open arms.

"Come on baby. Let's go." Namjoon pulled you to his car.

"Why won't they accept us...?" Your voice broke.

"I don't know... Maybe they weren't ready to lose their little girl yet, and I took that from them."

"It's not your fault!"

"Are you happy? With me?"

"More than anything." You took your hand into his, "getting married was a great decision on our part."

"I think so too." Namjoon's beautiful dimples showed when he smiled at you, "but now that they know... We can be more free about it, so I think my fans deserve something..."

"Don't you think it's early for that?" You felt slightly panicked,

"Nah. They've accepted the fact we were dating. They'll just have to accept that we're married."

"You know it'll probably make it look bad that we eloped right?"

He shrugged, "I don't care. You're mine and that's all that matters. So next concert or appearance I'm actually going to wear my ring, I expect you to start too."

"Sounds like a plan oppa."

"And do you actually wanna have a honeymoon or...?"

"I don't care. Being with you is enough."

"We'll figure it out." He reached across pinching your cheek, "but what matters now is cheering you up. Let's go do something fun."

[idk where I got the idea for this...]