Myungsoo: Words {requested}

[I'm gonna put a possible trigger on this just because it may affect some people... requested by Sabrinaswagg12 hope you enjoy! And (E/N) means ex's name]

Words:

*Second person pov*

A perfect relationship is what you thought you had for the past year. Cute dates, eating out, shopping, cuddling, cooking, holding hands, couple shirt, and just being able to talk- that was all apart of your daily life with Myungsoo. You really couldn't ask for anything more, how could you? He was one of the most caring people you knew who always seemed to be there for you.

Until today....

"Hey how was your day?" You asked with a smile holding the plate of freshly made cookies.

"It was good, I uh, ran into (E/N)." Your smile dropped at the comment and seeing the small smile on his lips.

"Oh uh, that's nice. How is she?"

"Good. We talked a bit." He then said quietly, "she's a lot prettier than I remember." That probably wasn't for your ears. It hurt.

You knew that Myungsoo and his ex had been together longer than you two had. You also knew how beautiful she was, then again she's an idol, and you couldn't compare. It wouldn't surprise you if they start to reconnect again and he leaves you... You aren't exactly the prettiest, in your opinion. Not necessarily skinny but not fat... You always were self conscious of your weight. If it wasn't for that fact, you'd feel much better about your whole image. But reality was, you were far from perfect, far from (E/N). And you have to live with that fact.

Trying to regain yourself you asked, "w-would you like something to eat? I made some cookies for that party tonight but there's extra."

"You know you eat a lot... You should try laying off, it's obvious you don't. (E/N) probably diets I'm not sure... But she's definitely gotten gorgeous."

Your eyes widened already starting to fill with tears. Never once had he made a comment about your weight, he knew you struggled with it too. And comparing you to his idol ex... It felt like a slap in the face.

Without seeing his fault Myungsoo left the room retreating to the study.

***

Maybe it was an accident that he made the comment. Sure, it's not that big of a deal, it being just a small comment and all- but that didn't mean it didn't hurt. Should you had said something to him about it? There's no way meant it... Or he might still have feelings for (E/N)...

"Are you okay?" You felt Myungsoo wrap an arm around you.

"Oh uh yeah..." Does he really not know what he said?

"You sure? You seem... Off..."

You felt a thing of anger boil inside, "you really don't know why? Are you stupid?"

He looked shocked, "w-what?"

"Your comment earlier really hurt Myungsoo." You rarely ever called him by his first name, so right away he knew he did something wrong.

Thinking back, his eyes widened and he felt regret wash over him immediately, "I-I'm so sorry I..."

You looked down letting the tears fall, "could you leave me alone for a bit?"

Feeling arms wrap around your waist you cringed lightly, "no... I didn't mean what I said (Y/N)... I love you for you."

"Do you actually mean that?"

"Of course! I love you (Y/N)! Please don't forget that..."

You nodded though not fully convinced, "okay."

"Aish..." Myungsoo was upset with himself for making a comment like that, especially since he didn't actually mean it. He loved you and basically betrayed your trust, "I'm sorry sweetheart..."

"Then you'll have to prove it to me." You said sadly.

Quickly pressing a kiss to your lips, Myungsoo wiped away your tears whispering a few more sorry's. He knew what he said screwed up everything you had in mere minutes... There'd be trust issues (most likely), but he'd prove to you just how much he cares.

"I love you." He whispered between each soft kiss.

You sighed much to his dismay barely saying what he wanted to hear, "I.... Love you too." It was quiet, but filled with hurt.

He could barely look you in the eyes, the guilt gnawing at him, "I promise I'll treat you better..."

"I hope you do too." You said.

Stealing another kiss Myungsoo pulled you into his arms holding you tightly.

You loved him with all your being but if he made another comment of that sort, it'd be over. But for now it felt good to know he seemed to care.

***

"Here Jagi, try this." You giggled as your boyfriend attempted to feed you a mini cupcake, "sheesh how the heck are they so small."

"You just put them in a smaller baking pan..."

"Oh... You should make mini cupcakes, they're cute."

"If you want." He wrapped an arm around your waist pulling you closer to your side.

"Thank you for sticking with me." Myungsoo kissed your temple.

"Thank you for loving me."