Mino: Lost {part 1}

[the new song 'pricked' has killed me omfg and I really can't wait until Winner's comeback, and all of these MV's are just beautiful and Minho you beautiful human being... as you can see I'm excited... also btw I'm very sorry about this: TRIGGER WARNINGS. And to everyone who's requested, I'm falling behind more, I've hit a block... sorry]

Lost:

*Second person pov*

Loving someone with all your being can be comforting, exhausting, but still beautiful. But exhausting was the last way to describe how Minho felt about you and your relationship. His whole world revolved around you, being able to take care of you, love you, be with you... you were his, and he was yours. That was why he married you, so forever, you'd be his. No one else's.

But slowly each day, he lost you. The distant look in your eyes, the constant naps, your shallow smiles, and it was all confirmed to Minho by the cuts appearing on your body. The one thing he loved to pleasure, so you knew you were his princess.

It was hard to talk about your true feelings of life to Minho, it would upset him. Growing up, you never dreamt of having a future, one day thinking you'd snap and end it all. That maybe you'd be brave enough to finally kill yourself. But meeting Minho changed all that, and soon you found yourself getting older, having experiences you'd never thought you'd live to have... getting so far... but now all you felt was loneliness in a world you didn't expect to be apart of. Why? You had no true answer. Maybe it was just another horrible relapse that you'd be able to get through with Minho's help- or that was what you thought.

But what if you did kill yourself? That would tear Minho apart, you couldn't do that him. But it was getting so hard. The only logical thing to do was to distance yourself from your husband. Which was quite difficult. Everywhere you went he followed you, constantly checking up on you- it was a bother. But of course you knew he only did it because he loved you, and was very concerned.

"Sweetheart..." you jumped slightly as a hand ran down your back, "it's only me." Minho's deep voice chuckled.

"S-sorry..." you looked down.

"Nm don't worry about it." He pressed a kiss to your cheek, smiling against your skin, "baby I have to go to the studio for a little bit, I'd like you to come."

"I'd like to stay home..." you countered back.

"No. I'm not leaving you alone." his tone was fairly harsh.

"But-"

"No arguing, don't make me lecture you about-"

"I know... please don't."

"Then grab whatever you need, we're gonna leave soon. (Y/N), I'm only doing this because I love you. You know that right?"

"Yes, I know."

***

Deep red blood dripped down onto the bathroom floor. Your wrists suffered from many of slashes, cuts, your pain. The stinging from the blade coursed throughout your whole body, a slight throbbing began to take over.

Tears welled in your eyes as you tried to choke in your sobs.... the things you did when Minho was asleep, unaware of what you were doing to yourself.

But tonight you had taken it too far.

Dizziness. Confusion. Regret... there was so much blood, more than there had been before. It covered the floor, your wrists, and your bare cut up thighs. The liquid even dripped to your shorts, inching closer to staining your husbands shirt. You deserved to die. Minho deserved better, someone who was happy and strong. Able to handle things, unlike you, who broke so easily.

God, what had you done?