B.I: Together Again

[I feel like this was a reverse of 'Airplane'? maybe...]

Together Again:

*Second person pov*

Night was probably the only time he ever thought of you. Not that it was only then, his busy schedule barely allowed thoughts that weren't based on work.

It was his fault all those years ago. He loved you with every inch of fiber in his body, and yet it was his fault he lost you. But it wasn't entirely his doing; WIN who is Next was taking place which lead to Mix & Match... he just didn't have time for you. So day by day he cut you off. And here he was in 2016, only a ghost of your past. Wishing it never ended, that he could still kiss your lips and hold you forever.

Sometimes thinking of you Hanbin couldn't breathe, he was desperate for someone he couldn't have. A panic would rise in his chest and he would feel so lost and like everything was out of his control.

But you two never actually broke up.

And you probably went back to China.

***

"(Y/N), hurry up! We're gonna miss our flight." Your friend Jiao gripped your hand as you two weaved through the waves of people all trying to catch a plane themselves.

It was hard to think you were finally going back to Korea after all this time. Each day memories that you had compressed deep down were coming back. Most of them were good, funny, and endearing ones; but others hurt. Memories of him...

You rarely thought of Hanbin much anymore actually. You're pretty sure you've moved on, though occasionally you did miss his smile, touch... no. How could you possibly still care for someone who simply cut you off? The only thing that really got to you, and continued to do so, was the fact you two never officially broke up. Did that mean you were still dating? Cause the whole world thinks he's this, "I've been single all my life" guy who's never had his first kiss. It frustrated you for a little while, but finally you just shook it off.

"Sheesh we'll be fine! Our terminal is just right there and we have fifteen minutes!"

"What if we see him again?" You knew who Jiao was referring to,

"He's famous now, there's no way we'd cross paths again."

"You miss him." Jiao stated, because she knew. It was pretty much an unspoken rule amongst family and friends to never bring Hanbin up.

You just shrugged, "I honestly don't know. I can go months and not even once my mind brings him up, but then I'll just miss him randomly. Other times I could care less. Just... lately with him being all over the news makes it hard."

"It makes sense. It's probably hard since it was never ended properly."

"I think that's why I still think about him. I feel like I should be able to date but I just can't."

"It'll be fine." She grabbed your hand, "besides, we're only gonna be for a couple months for school, we'll be busy." It was our first year of university and for our second semester we decided to come back to Korea, "and maybe we can see if the gang wants to get back together again."

***

The guys never should've found out about (Y/N)... Hanbin didn't want them knowing; knowing about the girl he hurt, the girl he still loved.

But they had to find the picture he still had of you... then all questions bombarded him, forcing the leader to explain who you were... Bobby was probably the most upset since he thought they were close enough that Hanbin would've confided in him during that time. None of the guys could believe he had a girlfriend when they first met him. And then so many things started to make sense to the rest of iKON.

Especially while they were out one day.

"Damn that one girl is really pretty..." Bobby stated pointing to you, "wait... she looks an awfully lot like (Y/N)." hearing hour name, Hanbin looked right to where you were.

It was you.

"Go..." Bobby nudged him,

"I-I can't." Hanbin felt as if his whole world had just stopped at the sight of you.

"Why not? You still love her." Junhoe looked to his leader, "she kinda deserves to see you, especially if-"

"I-I'll go...." He didn't know what he would say,
or even what you would do. Nothing good could possibly come out of this. He simply left you, you probably hate him now.

Your laugh resonated throughout his ears as he approached you. With each step, he became more and more nervous.

"(Y/N)." Hearing your own name you turned...

You simply stared at the figure in front of you. Your friend was even more shocked. No way...

"H-Hanbin...?"

"I'll go..." Jiao patted your back before leaving. Tears stung your eyes as they threatened to fall.

"Hi... you look good."

"I never heard from you again. I thought I did something." It didn't take much for the tears to fall and begin staining your cheeks.

"N-no... it was me, I was so busy."

"Why didn't you just break up with me?"

"I didn't want to break up, I loved you... and..." he knew he had to just say it, "I still do."

You didn't want to hear it. Hear him say that he still loved you...

Deciding not to face him anymore you turned to leave, but immediately stopped when a hand grabbed your wrist, "I'm not letting you leave."

"I'm sorry Hanbin. I'm going back to China again soon anyways."

"T-then why are you back?"

"Just to study-"

"Then stay. Study here more!"

"Why!?"

"I'm here!"

"H-Hanbin... us... we're nothing anymore! It's been three years, we know nothing about each other anymore. It isn't worth it."

"It is! If you give me another chance." You frowned at his statement. Would you be willing to? You only had another month in Korea before going back to China for summer break. You could always come back... "you're technically still my girlfriend you know..." he smirked.

"Shut up... that's not fair."

"Maybe not, but I'm selfish. And since I still have feelings for you and you're back in my life, I just can't let you go again."

"I'm sorry.."

"Don't fight it please!"

"But-" you were immediately cut off by Hanbin pressing his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened surprised by his actions, but you realized just how much you missed this feeling. Wrapping your arms around his neck you allowed him to deepen the kiss. The two of you forgot how it felt to kiss each other, but with lips meshed together it was ever so obvious how desperate you two were for one another.

"Damn! Hanbin's getting some!" you pulled away horrified at the sight of six guys standing there smirking.

"Seriously guys?" Hanbin's hand grabbed yours.

"It was kinda hard not to watch you two make out in the middle of the mall..."

"Whatever..."

For once in the past three years your felt whole again. Having Hanbin in your life felt right, even though you're still hesitant about where it'll go.

"I'm not gonna let us fall apart again." He whispered into your ear, "I'm so sorry."

"It'll take time." You kissed his cheek,

"I know. Now let's get started." Hanbin smiled before placing a light kiss onto your lips.