Junhoe: Different Country

Different Country:

*Second person pov*

Shoot.... Junhoe muttered as he attempted to maneuver the streets of whatever Chinese city they were in. Which one? Well, he fell asleep so he didn't know, and he also didn't know where the rest of the guys were. And with a dead phone, things were getting even worse. Saying he was scared, was an understatement.

He probably should've been smart and stayed where he last saw everyone, but his curiosity of being in a different country got the best of him.

Now where to go though? He should probably find somewhere where he won't get kidnapped, maybe kid friendly? Someone around here has to be able to speak Korean.

A restaurant caught Junhoe's attention, though it probably just sells Chinese food. You could either sit there like in a coffee shop or do takeout, but the boy sitting behind the counter caught his attention. He looked too young to be an employee, so his parents ought to be there. He could try there.

"Excuse me?" He spoke.

The boy looked at him weird and yelled something to the lady on the phone. An argument then pursued right in front of him, one of the only things he got out of it was the word 'Korean'. Then the boy stormed from behind the counter and out the door to collide with a teenage girl. He then yelled a the lady again. Junhoe felt as if he shouldn't have been right in the middle of these peoples ordeals, he felt awkward. It was worse because he had no idea what was being said.

The lady who probably owned the shop spoke to the teenage girl who came through the door, to then point at the young Korean boy in their shop.

"Hi!" she approached Junhoe, "I'm (Y/N)."

A sigh escaped his lips, "thank god... I'm Junhoe..."

"Lost?"

"Yes I am... do you have a phone charger?" he held his phone up just to have a visual in case you weren't really fluent.

"Uh yes. Follow." He followed the girls figure out of the shop and up some stairs on the side of the building. She must live up top, so this has to be a family business.

Entering her apartment it automatically smelled homie? It was strange to him, but he liked it for some reason. It was nice.

He watched her attempt to get into a room finding the door locked. The only thing that sounded as a voice yelling, "fuck off!!!!" which then upset her. With some yelling back and forth, she was able to get a charger.

"Sorry..." you mumbled at him. Plugging in the charger to the wall, he took a seat across from (Y/N) at the coffee table.

"It's fine. Thank you."

"Of course. May I ask?" her Korean wasn't the best, but it was definitely impressive. And she was able to listen very well too.

"Ask away."

"Are you from iKON?" she had recognized him...

"Haha yeah..."

"Ah cool..." she smiled, "I like your music."

"Are you coming to the concert?"

She sighed sadly, "no.. saving money. Going to the US in July with friend."

"That'll be fun for you, and we'll return again."

"Hope so... Glad to help you."

"You saved me (Y/N), the guys are probably freaking out right now."

"Call?"

"Oh!" he smiled seeing his phone finally turned on, "I can now."

Hanbin of course freaked out on him over the phone, making sure he knew that they were on their way to get him. But Junhoe enjoyed his time with (Y/N). Exchanging numbers, he knew he'd see her again.

-six months later-

"(Y/N)!" you turned at the call of your voice, to see Junhoe waving you over. Clutching your suitcase in hand, you made your way over to him. It was hard to think you met an idol all those months and became great friends with him. He was your go to, and him the same.

"Hey!!" your Korean had improved tremendously, and you were pretty much 100% fluent.

"I'm so happy to see you." Junhoe immediately embraced your small frame into his arms.

"Me too! I'm excited to see the city."

"And I can't wait to show you around." Taking your hand into his, you two head out of the airport into the outside, happy to finally be together again.

[idk where I got this idea]