Jackson: Love and Hate {requested}

[here you go! Sabrinaswagg12 enjoy! I ended up making this longer than usual xD]

Love and Hate:

*Second/First person pov*

School. The one place where you get to see him, the one guy who seems to hate you more than anything. And of course it had to be one of the school heartthrobs Jackson.

You're not popular but you're not considered a loser... You're just kinda there. No one bothers you so you don't bother them. It works. But once you started to develop feelings for him. It became harder, especially since he treated you horribly. But sadly, that didn't stop your feelings for him to grow. And you hate it so damn much too.

'Why the heck did I have to like him!?' Was something you'd constantly ask yourself.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Your friend Hyun-si asked.

You looked down hoping not to see Jackson anywhere, "Y-yeah..."

"One day this'll all make sense... Kay?"

"Yep!"

"There's that smile!" She nudged me.

But soon it faded as a ball of paper whacked you in the head... A snickering sound was audible to your right- Jackson. Dropping your head, you simply stated at the paper. For all you know there could be a message in it, but who cares.

Your day went on as the same each and every day. Same routine. Testing, homework, even getting bullied by your crush. At first it shattered your heart each time he'd say something or do something rude, but now you're just used to it. But hey, at least he notices you.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Yep." You smiled at your friend began the walk home.

"Hey (Y/N)!" You turned on your heel to face the person calling you. Jackson.

"H-hi..."

"Why do you even bother coming to school?"

"I-"

"No one even likes you." Slowly you hung your head, "don't even bother coming in tomorrow. It's not like anyone would miss you."

Why did that have to be so true?

You're one of the biggest failures you know. Not too many people actually care about your well being besides Hyun. Your parents hate you, same with your sister. And soon all the hate from them and Jackson lead to your present situation.

Depression.

You didn't want it. You tried so hard to be happy, make it go away. But apparently it just doesn't work like that.

***

My heart leapt slightly at (Y/N) entered the cafeteria. She did end up coming into school today even after what I said... How does she do it? You'd think after how I treat her she'd be different.

I don't even know how I feel towards her. So instead of finding out, I just basically treat her like I could care less. It can be hard being so horrible to someone... But it's my only way to show any type of affection, especially towards someone like her.

Basically a nobody who doesn't have any type of social standing in our school. So she's going to have to deal with the fact I basically have to hate her.

"Heey~" Eun Ri winked at me as everyone finished eating and headed off to our lockers.

God is she annoying, "can I help you?"

"Oh you know..." Slowly she pushed herself onto me.

Smirking, I thought. 'Why the hell not. What do I have to lose... A lot? Maybe." Quickly she pressed her lips to mine. I felt absolutely nothing, but still kissed back.

"How about you just go." I pushed her off starting to feel disgusted with myself.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as (Y/N) hurried off... 'Are those tears?'

I chased after her.

***

Hurt.

You sat up on the rooftop staring out at the city feeling pathetic for feeling so hurt. You never thought he had a girlfriend... It's not like it would ever be you.

Wiping a few stray tears, you took a deep breath.

'It'll be okay.'

'You can move on.'

Soon you heard footsteps behind you, rushed.

"(Y/N)..." A very familiar voice called out, out of breath.

Quickly you turned towards him, "can I help you?" That sentence was probably the most you've ever said to him before, and it was harsh too.

"C-can we talk?" Jackson asked taken back.

"Sure..."

"I know you saw what happened and- do you like me?"

"No." You responded immediately, "you're a horrible person."

He stayed quiet for a moment, "I'm sorry for everything I've ever said to you..."

You didn't respond.

Jackson continued, "I'm sorry for all the rude actions I've done towards you... The comments... Everything. I-I just had such a hard time showing how I felt towards you. And I refused to admit it to myself but, I really like you. That make out was nothing to me- unlike you." You felt Jackson take your hand into his, "could we maybe try..."

It felt like you were being played with. How could someone love someone but treat them like an object, "never..." You pushed him away, your voice broken, "you think after all the hell you've put me through I'd just forgive you like that. You're just some douchebag that plays with girls feelings!" With your punchline delivered you ran off.

Hurrying down the stairs and through the halls of school you could tell he was chasing after you.

"Pl-please (Y/N)" grabbing your arm he pulled you into an empty classroom.

"Leave me alone!" You struggled to escape his grasp.

Jackson pulled you into a tight hug stroking your hair. He held you as you cried, his heart felt heavy as you cried. All your pain was because of him. Guilt gnawed at him.

"Let me show you how much I care."

As he wiped your stray tears you said softly, "I'll give you one chance Jackson. But anymore of how you've treated me and you can't talk to me anymore..."

"Fair. I'll prove it to you." With a light peck to your forehead you exited the room hand in hand.

You weren't sure how to feel at the moment. Happy? Upset? All you know for now, is that he has one chance to prove himself to you- and you're excited to see how it goes.