Daesung: Smile

[I needed to write something happier after the last three one shots]

Smile:

*Second person pov*

"You should smile more jagi! You're so pretty when you do!"

That was your boyfriend, Daesung's, only complaint he would ever make. You do smile, it's just the 'I only smile with my lips' kind of thing. Daesung prefers when you smile and he can see your teeth... You're always trying to tell him no one can have as perfect as a smile as him.

So about three months ago was when he decided he would do everything in his power to make you smile. And by smile, his definition of smile- big and bright.

Each day you're greeted with flowers, food, hugs, kisses, and anything Daesung knows makes you happy. You expected him to give up within the week, but here you are three months later and it's still his main task.

"Hi jagiya!" Daesung smiled coming over to you. You had come to visit him at work,

"Hey oppa." With a quick kiss he dragged you down the hall, "yaah! What are you doing?"

"You'll see!"

"Tell me!"

"Just wait one second!"

You're gonna just have to trust him... Oh boy.

"Okay jagi close your eyes!"

"Alright."

"Keep em' closed!"

"They are!" You grasped your boyfriends hand as he lead the way.

"Here we are..."

You opened your eyes to find total darkness, where's Dae?

"Wha-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!!!!" Big Bang, 2ne1, and others all yelled turning on the lights.

"Oh my gosh!" You squeaked grinning from ear to ear, "it's my birthday?!"

Everyone just started at me.

"Dammit she forgot her birthday AGAIN!" Seungri threw up his arms, "just like last year." He mumbled.

Daesung came right up and hugged you, "I don't know how you forget your own birthday but... Let's have some fun!"

***

Everyone was having a blast- including you for sure. Music, food, stupid games... Why the heck would they all go out of the way just to do this for you?

"Jagii~ you having fun?" Dae back hugged you swaying back and forth,

"Yes!!!! But why all the hassle for me?"

"For everything you've done this year! The concert in Singapore would've crash and burned if you didn't save the day and-"

Cutting him off with a quick kiss you said, "thank you." You smiled,

"There's that smile I love!!!"

"Only for you Mr. D-Lite."

One Shots // K-HipHop & K-Popजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें