Mino: Misunderstanding

Prompt word #2: Accusation

Misunderstanding:

*Second person pov*

"Baby stop!"

"Just leave me alone!" You say with your back to the very man you loved with your whole heart but was still furious at. As of right now you had no clue what to think. You didn't want to jump to conclusions, but that was beginning to become difficult.

"Just let me explain, are you really going to listen to one of your friends over me?"

"I-I... Yes..."

"Why?" You could hear the visible hurt in his voice, "d-don't you trust me?" Minho placed his hand on your shoulder. You didn't have the strength to push it away. All of this was happening too fast- your best friend telling you your boyfriend was out with another girl, and the fight. You had only tried to sit down and have a normal conversation with him, but he got upset.

"I don't know..."

"It's a misunderstanding you know..."

"Then start talking Minho. Cause with everything Hyun's told me and how you're acting is just making things worse. I trust you 100% and I don't want to be that girlfriend who can't or is all annoying."

"Look I totally get how this looks and you're not-"

Anger surged through your body. As of right now you were totally done, "I'm going to go for a walk." You barely muttered before getting up to leave.

"(Y/N) don't even-" his voice was cut off by the sound of a door closing.

'I shouldn't have been so fucking careless...' Minho thought to himself angrily. It wasn't like that at all. He knew that all of this was happening because your friend hated him with a burning passion. She's always trying to find someway to make him look bad.

You let a gust of strong wind blow your hair side to side not making an effort to fix it. Maybe you should've let him talk, explain... But it's not like you would've actually done that. Cooling off may be what you need...

If Minho's in love with a different girl you'd much rather have him end it now than hurt you. It would make you feel slightly better than knowing he cheated on you... But you can't wrap your mind around any of it. He's never done something like this, nor would he. You just have always trusted him... Why is this happening!? Is he more trust worthy than your friend? You know she hates him but... Would she make it up? No, Minho would say so. It wasn't like he was even denying being with someone else.

"(Y/N)..." You jumped slightly at the sound of your name. Minho... "I didn't want you to be alone for too long. I know you just needed some time though."

'How thoughtful.' Is what you wanted to say but it came out as a simple, "okay."

Minho took a seat next to you on the park bench, "let me explain... Baby-"

"Don't-"

His hands cupped your cheek, "please don't interrupt. If I don't get to say what I need to, then I may just lose you."

You simply just nodded.

"I honestly wanted it to be a surprise... And well I needed help. With my mom and sister out of town I didn't know who to ask. So I then went and asked one of my stylists. Looking back now I know I was stupid, and maybe I should've just asked Hyun-si, though she hates me..."

"What are you trying to say?"

"More of an ask actually..."

You looked at him officially confused, "okay...?" You couldn't feel any anger towards him as of now, apparently he was trying to do something good?

"(Y/N)(L/N)...." You eyes widened, a slight gasp escaped your lips as Minho kneeled in front of you, "would you do me he honor, no matter how stupid I can get, of spending the rest of your life with me?"

A tear trickled down your cheek as all you could do was nod.

"I'm taking that's a yes?" Your boyfriend now fiancé teased.

"Y-yes!" As soon as the ring slid on your finger you were welcomed with a warm embrace, "I'm sorry for being so harsh..."

"You were just acting rationally baby." Minho rested his forehead on yours, "I was an idiot."

"I was a little bit too..."

"You know I love you more than anything right...?"

"Of course! And I love you too." With a sweet kiss you felt reassured. Everything was alright and it was going to be perfect...