Xiumin: Coffee

Coffee:

*Second person pov*

-flashback-

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" You squealed as your coffee hit the ground.

"Oh no, it's all my fault." A gorgeous young man smiled back at you, "let me buy you another."

"I don't-" you tried to protest but the man you just ran into dragged you back into line.

"What would you like?"

"Just a plain iced coffee with cream and sugar."

"You got it!"

You were shocked to meet such a kind man who was willing to buy you another drink, after it was clearly your fault you ran into him. Just be thankful the coffee didn't get on anyone....

"How about we meet here tomorrow, same time. I gotta get going." He smiled. You noticed how beautiful his smile was...

"Alright, wait! What's your name?" You asked before he left.

"Xiumin!"

"I'm (Y/N)."

"Then I'll see you tomorrow three o'clock sharp (Y/N)."

-flashback-

And that was how you met the man of your dreams, Xiumin of EXO. You didn't know who he was at first, which you liked cause you got to know him for who he was.

Each day at three o'clock (sharp), after you got out of work, you two would just sit and talk to the point where all the workers knew what you two were getting. Sometimes both of your drinks would just be sitting on your usual table.

It went on for about two weeks until he asked for your number, and the two of you met other places as well. You began to adore him, and him the same.

Eventually it truly blossomed, into something beautiful.

"Hi jagiya." Xiumin hugged you as you arrived at the coffee shop.

"Hey!"

"I got you your usual."

"Thank you." He placed his hand on yours once the two of you were sitting.

"I've missed you the past two weeks."

"I the same. Are you healthy?" It was a common question you would ask him. He adored how much you cared for him.

"As good as I can be now, you?" You had refused to see him the last week because of your cold. You didn't want to be the reason he got sick and couldn't preform, you even waited another week after just be to safe.

"Perfect... I have been for the past week but I wasn't gonna take any chances."

"But I wanted to take care of you, it's my job."

"You know I can take care of myself." You chuckled as he did aegyo.

"Next time you're gonna be stuck with me."

"If I even let you in my place."

"I'll find a way in." He smirked.

"Not weird what so ever." You giggled,

He leaned forward pinching your cheek, "all for you jagi."

You couldn't but giggle at how adorable he was. It was so strange to think that you met your soulmate over a cup of coffee.

***

"Add some sugar..." His voice trailed off, "and here we go! Perfect for my princess." Xiumin proudly handed you the cup of coffee.

"Thank you oppa."

"Last time I made myself some coffee I thought it was delicious, and I wanted to make you some."

"Well it's delicious!!!" You smiled,

"Oh I'm glad!"

It's as if a simple caffeinated drink had brought the two of you together, and you knew it would keep you together.