Zico: Health {requested}

[here you are ChamChamU I hope you like it! And I'm so sorry it took so long I really hope you like it... Guys I'm going to an AOMG concert I'm so excited I can't... and I'm writing an apply fic!!!! check it out please along with my B.I fic~ (self promotion ik)]

Health:

*Second person pov*

"Have you had any water to drink today Unnie?"

"Oh uh yeah, I'm fine." You smiled down at your younger sister. For some reason she was the one who took a more 'motherly' role since she always got onto everyone about taking care of themselves. It was nice to have that constant reminder though.

"Okay! Text me if you want anything! I'll be studying."

"And if you need help with that let me know." you chuckled. It was nice to just come home and visit with your family every once and awhile. You lost so much time with them the last few years as university rolled around, moving in with Jiho... It definitely took a toll seeing on social media your family all together and you weren't there.

So you wanted to work harder so you could go and visit them more. Seoul to Jeju wasn't exactly convenient. But it was hard. Constant tests, hours on end of working... sometimes that meant you held yourself low- forgetting to eat or going a day or two without sleep. It was easy because lately you didn't have Jiho constantly on your back about things. Mainly health...

And pretty much on time too:

Jiho: babe~ I miss you... pls make sure you're taking care of yourself. I love you

He really was one of the sweetest guys probably on the face of the planet. He never ceased to make you smile. Ever.

You knew he didn't like letting you off anywhere without him, Jiho got worried far too easily. But he knew with your family you would be fine- or at least should.

Your head continued to spun. You hadn't been eating too much lately due to lack of appetite, and now that you've been fairly active, it was getting to you. A lot. Of course you knew you were being stupid by not telling your sister and letting Jiho think you were fine. It was just gonna catch up eventually.

"Just give in (Y/N)" you mumbled to yourself, trying to stand up.

But it didn't work... collapsing to the ground your body hit the floor boards, knocking over a lamp in process.

"(Y/N)!?"

***

"I'm fine seriously..." you insisted towards everyone to stop babying you. Yes, you were sitting up straight in a hospital bed at the moment drinking water- but you felt much better.

"If you actually were you wouldn't have passed out." Your mother scolded, "you need to take care of yourself or else we're gonna have to monitor you."

"Seriously mom I'm okay!"

"Try telling your boyfriend that when he gets here."

"W-what?" you froze.

"You really don't think I wouldn't have call him would you?"

"I uh..." shoot. That meant you were in for a full blown lecture, "did you tell him everything the doctor said?"

"Yes I did..."

"Ughhhhh." One thing was for sure was that your mom loved Jiho. She was glad you had someone that kept you in place, took care of you, and definitely didn't put up with any nonsense.

"He'll probably be here tomorrow, so let's get you ready to go."

"Of course."

***

"Fuck baby you had me so worried." Jiho was upset. Much more worried since he was fussing over every little thing about you at the moment.

"Oppa I'm fine!"

"Don't give me that shit. Your family may not come out and say it but I will. We're all fed up with the fact you can't take care of yourself. We all care about you and you just throw that away. Cut it out."

It could be scary when he raised his voice. Especially since he's upset with you, "Oppa..."

"Don't oppa me and think you're gonna get out of this. So far this is the fifth time you've collapsed because of exhaustion just this month. I thought by letting you visit your family you'd be fine, but obviously not."

"Jiho please, you're overwhelming me..."

He sighed, "I'm sorry baby, I'm just really worried about you. What's gonna happen when I have to leave for a few months on tour? I'm not going to be able to take care of you. You're gonna have to do a better job."

"I know that-"

"Then why don't you?"

"I don't know..."

His hand brushed a stray strand of hair behind your ear, "aish... I love you please don't forget that." Pressing a soft kiss against your lips, Jiho firmly held onto your waist.

"I love you too."

"Now will you eat something for me?"

"I... yes..."'

"Thank you."