Zico: I Had No Clue {requested}

[Here you are! ikkylove12 I really hope you like it :) I'm so sorry it took awhile to get out, thank you for your patience... and I swear Zico is killing me... already I know what my 2 fave songs of 2k16 are xD and I'm at the mall and I saw 'Thrasher' clothes so of course I stopped and contemplated it cause you know, Zico, but my mom was like lol no]

I Had No Clue:

*Second person pov*

There was no way to possibly lie to yourself about this moment in time... you were nervous as hell. Maybe to some it didn't seem like such a huge deal, but to you it kinda was. This could be a really cool ordeal, or something totally different. What would be a word to describe it? Embarrassing? Yeah, sounds about right.

But there you sat, SMTM necklace in hand, waiting for your name to be called at any moment.

Why was this whole situation so much 'scarier' for you than it could've been for others? Well... Zico's your boyfriend of 2 years. And, he doesn't know you can rap- you never saw it important to tell him. Now here you were about to rap in front of him for a competition. Oh god....

"We'll be fine, you're pretty amazing- I can't believe Jiho doesn't know you can rap." Taewoon laughed patting your back.

"I just never told him." You just shrugged,

"Well he's gonna know now." He chuckled.

"Y-yeah..." you played with the hem of your shirt, butterflies in your stomach. It wasn't like all you ever did was rap... it was just something you picked up from being around your boyfriend, really you didn't think you were that good until Taewoon convinced you to try out. And for some reason all the contestants are saying you're probably the strongest girl there.

"Just get out there and do your thing, don't focus on Jiho of any of them. I mean, I'm going through the same thing too."

"Thanks."

***

Damn... (Y/N) could rap...? Oh my god. Why didn't she tell me?

"Fuck man your girl can rap..." Jay said with a smirk, adjusting his hat.

"Sheesh, where have you been hiding her?" Paloalto joked,

"Nowhere! I had no clue myself..."

"She picked it up from you then. Like I see a lot of you in her..." That was definitely true. But she still did her own thing,

"I'd be pretty proud man."

"Oh I am-"

"You can't have her on your team though!" Tablo spoke up,

"Where do you think she'd go?"

I shrugged, "honestly? No clue..."

"Let's just see if she makes it that far now."

***

"Now it's time to pick your rivals for the vs. round. I'll call you up by name, and you'll choose."

Seeing Jiho after the 2nd rounds, you swear he was just shocked, but really happy. He kept going on and on about it... And you're not sure if it's considered cheating, but he gave you some slight pointers- nothing else. He just said it was advice anyone could've given you. But you were fine with that.

The only two people you knew on set were Taewoon and Mino, so you just spent most of your time with them. It was 'public' that you were dating Zico, but it seemed like no one knew that.

"Blacknut." As soon as his name was called, they all knew who he was going to pick- Song Mino.

"I've had my she's on this person for awhile- (Y/N)!" You stood there shocked. Everyone just stared at you- especially Mino.

You quickly made your way up, "why did you chose Miss (Y/N)?"

"Cause she's pretty and I want her number." All the guys broke out into laughter after that- you kinda did too. Minho seemed to be having the time of his life over there... Blacknut definitely didn't know that you were Zico, the guy who judged him's, girlfriend. Aish... you really wanted to face another girl to beat her easily, but that probably wouldn't happen.

Working with Blacknut wasn't too bad. He agreed fairly well on what song/beat you guys wanted. We chatted and got it done. You didn't think he liked the fact you were close with Mino, but oh well.

Soon, the two of you made your way into the room with the judges.

"Sheesh it looks like you two are couples." Jay laughed looking at your choice of clothing. It was easy to see Jiho's laughter was forced.

"So, why'd you pick (Y/N)?" Tablo asked.

"I want her number."

The judges started snickering, "aish you aren't getting my girlfriend's number." Jiho spoke out.

"W-wait?! You two are dating... aahhh..."

"Let's just hear your guys rap."

***

It had been a long few days.. You had managed to beat Blacknut, but he was still in the competition- since the judges saved some people. Of course, that made you even more nervous. And hence all that, everyone now knew who's girlfriend you were...

Watching the judges performances had been so much fun, of course Zico's being your favorite.

But you knew, if his team won, he couldn't pick you. That would be beyond biased- though some could say the same if he picked Mino. It was an obvious that he would.

***

Finally it was your turn to chose which team to go to. Three doors stood in front of you. Which one would you chose? You were torn between YG and Brand New...

Taking a deep breath, you made your way into Brand New.

[i hope you liked it! sorry to end it on such a cliff hanger type thing xD I won't do a part 2 so all you readers can imagine an ending aha]