( BUMP )Nishiyona Yuu X Reader

BUMP (Nishiyona Yuu X Reader)

It was lunch time and you are now walking down the corridor with your friends, casually laughing and teasing each other is the normal thing to do. Tou didn't seem to realize that the sun smiles brightly at you today for some reason fate will give something you didn't expect. Now walking slowly you were shocked when a foreign hit wave push you, dropping you on your butt with a loud thud your friends were shocked at this.

"umpfff" as you fell down on your butt, tears on your eyes starts forming waiting to fall, the clear droplets tempting to make known

" ohh I am so sorry" A hand grab your right arm and gently but slowly balanced and steady you, you didn't had time to react when you come face to face with a guy a bit taller than you ( wow you must be a midget) with honey hazel brown eyes, His hair is spiky and with that odd vibrant yellow color in front. You blush in the sudden closeness, but he didn't seem to mind at all.

"uhh I am so sorry" he mutters, as he was trying to check if you are hurt anywhere

" ohh it's fine" you brightly smile at him, sending him to his edge, he burst into thousand shades of red and now his face is extremely hot and red right now, he began to panic and as he stutter words you didn't understand.

" ohh I... I should get ohh I should get you to the nurse office" he blushed madly not looking into your beautiful eyes, he knows how beautiful you are he had been watching over you for the last few weeks and the pounding in his chest explained it why.

"I am fine and thanks" again with that bright gleaming smiles, you send him ecstasy he gently and swiftly took a breathe as he tried not to freak you out.

"I –I... I am Nishinyoya Yuu" he bowed quickly at you, blushing hard this is the only thing he can do right now,  to hide he's blushing face the fear of making himself looks like a creep he only bowed to you.

You tap his shoulder and he raise his face to see your face, the face he had like for a while now

"I am (y/n) nice to meet you Nishinoya Kun" with that he blush hard and his nose starts to bleed, like anime you've read in mangas you saw his nose splurt few drops of blood, you started to panic as you saw this.

"Ohh I think I know what heaven looks like" with that he faint

"Ehh? Nishinoya kun?" you grab him, trying to help him up but failing to do so.

Time skip

He was lying on the nurse office bed, after what happened he fell unconsious so you and your friends need to do something to get him to the nurse office. 

"Don't worry his fine , he's just overwhelmed too much that's it" the nurse went of as she scribble words on the paper she was working with.

"Thank you Ma'am" you turn to look at the sleeping boy, you failed to see how handsome he is earlier and so being this close to his sleeping form you had all the time to see all the beautiful parts of his face. 

"Ohh he is so handsome, Nishinoya Yuu the Libero of Karasuno".  you've watch many of their games and you like him very much. Leaning a bit to he's face you stare that the Liberos Handsome face

"Such handsome face" you smile, as you note few small details on his face. His lashes were thick and longer his lips were thin and pale but still looks pinkish in closer look. His hair looks so smooth but you dare not even touch it. 

"uhh thank you" he then slowly opens his eye, shocking you in the process, you sit down again blushing madly you try not to look at him. He somehow managed to note how cute you look when you do and he likes it when you show that face. 

"you also have a beautiful face" he smile at you, your heart beats fast  that moment so fast you can't even think of any respond to say. 

"Thank you" you whispers, he smiled at you. You seriously think that bumping into someone is fates amazing gift.