TPOV (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

The next set of people was now standing in front of you, it composed of the following boys ( Ushijima, Bokuto, Akashi, Kenma, Shoyou, Yaku). The boys was in receiving position anticipating your served by what they witness earlier your serves was powerful that two of the three captains wasn't able to return it. Ushijima was already studying how powerful your serves can be but he was confident he will be able to return it he was bigger and a lot stronger in physical compare to you. Shoyou on the other hand was extra excited at how your service can improve him he knows your serves was powerful but never the less it was challenging to return it. Bokuto was looking at you he was focus at how your serve can be returned and such he had always wanted new things and challenges but your serve is something he will want to return. Akashi on the other hand had his eyes on your posture it was not like the earlier position of your service he had thought that maybe you won't be doing the jump powerful serve and sure he is correct.

Nekotoma was looking from the side line seeing your posture change he has smirk it had been a while since he had last saw your original set of services, you had very powerful serve and that is true but that is not only your type of service and boy he was excited to see those again. You on the other side of the court had your hand above your head standing few feet away from the line you run to it and throwing the ball high enough for you to hit.

Akashi was correct you had changed your serving style for this set and it was aimed to him, He has lowered himself preparing to return your serve. Your served has slanted away from him, it was a clear cut served when he was so sure he will be able to return it the ball slang away from him. Leaving all the boys stunned it was their first time seeing a cut serve in volleyball it was not real and some of them cannot even believe it. How will you predict where will the ball slang or move while on air? It was clear that you cannot return it any was possible. Akashi failed to returned it in the process he had looked at you admiring how powerful you can be.

Bokuto jump high and shouted how awesome that served can be, and he was thrilled to see something like that in real. Ushijima was also stun about this idea he didn't know that cut serves are reachable for volleyball. He bit his tongue at how powerful this girl can be? Could this girl over power him in real but he don't want to believe it. Shoyou was excited to have his turn he wanted to return your services and boy he was so excited. You smiled at the boys on the other side of the net giving them an innocent look you smiled. Getting the ball and preparing for another served you aim at ushijima this time. He was prepared to return the served when again what happened shocked him, the ball sling right way while he was aiming for the left position. It was unbelievable at how could the ball change direction, with his will and with his long arm he was tried to ( tried) return the ball touching the ball in sec before falling down the court. He had his eyes on your and now he know someone is more powerful than his service it was not your service but your technique is smooth and flawless. He had never encountered a player with such control as you the idea thrilled him and gives him shivers.

He wanted to crush your power and to show you he is more powerful than you but that can wait for now he had all the time to learn to return your serves. You had the ball with your again this time aiming at Shoyou you run and slammed your hand to him, smirking you know he will be able to returned it. You had seen his video recording and his flexibility is something you wanted to break if he will have full control with that power he has he will be unbreakable. You are also an analytic trainer your father was training different international players. Such as Kise Ryouta, Akashi Seijuurou and other more, your eyes can identify their physical and both mental responds this is a skill you had learned over time.