Kuroo Tetsuro X Reader ( My boyfriend???)

A girl was sitting on the bus sit this morning it was one of those normal days where she enjoys peaceful moments of her life. She has earphone of her ears blocking all the things around her, for her it was not a need to know whats is actually happening around her surrouding. As the bus stop to have another people in she noticed a tall guy with black hair. His hair is messy but hi stand firm full of confidence, he yawn looking sleepy as she looked at him. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of the guy who was not that far away from him. It was already too late when you pushed the captured button, the flash on your phone shines bright on his face he looked at you shocked as you try to hide your phone and ignore him as fast as he turned to look at you.

Your face is pretty red right now because of the embarrassment; he looked at you intently still trying to comprehend why would you do that while  try not to freak you out. You slowly turned to look at him and there you saw him smirking at you, your heart almost stop when you saw him vocal up few words which you understand well. " I'll get you" he said between words, your face changed into horror as you push the stop button on the bus, you made your way out the bus to start running to your schoo. you run away from him he scared you a lot but it was also your fault, he was about to go down and run after you but due of overcrowded place he didn't had the chance he was stuck inside he bus. He eyed your running form clicking his tongue in the process.

Seeing your running figure away he smirk realizing that you go in the same school as him" very interesting" he smiled, as the bus drove back to its destination

You are now panting hard as you rest in the bleachers, you run your way to school just to avoid him. You sigh as you open up your phone to see the hot guy before. You mentally pray you will not see him anymore since it will be really be a trouble if you do. You sigh as you flop down the grass enjoying the view, you stood up to go to your next class not wanting to missed your second class you hurriedly run towards your room.

In your class few of the girls went up to you ( your friends were talking)

Haru: hey where you earlier" she smiled patting your head, you push her a bit playfully before smiling

y/n: I just got off to run some errands" you smiled setting your things in the table, their topic lure your interest it was boyfriend topic. You slowly sit as you listen to them 

haru: Masaki brought me chocolates and bears in our last anniversary he was super sweet" she smiled to the other girl, her friend only smirk at he remarks

Hira: Maki took me to a private date when we celebrate our anniversary it was such a romantic thing" she turned to you

" what about you y/n what does your bf do when you two celebrate" taken a back you were single, you don't want to be the baby of this group again you never waned to be the youngest most virgin tyep girl in this group.  Haru answered in que

Haru: hey she's single don't ask her" she said as you stood up, they all stared at you as you opened your mouth

y/n: well he gave me flowers and chocolates, he was super romantic too " you said and all of them were shocked, not only that believe your words but because they were actually curious how your boyfriend looks. 

Hira: WAAAAAAAAAH let me see your boyfriend" she shouted, as they take turns asking who your boyfriend was, where do he live, how did you two meet ect.. Haru also seems really interested the pressure is already over the top so you open your phone to scrolled down for proper or most decent human guy to show. Sadly you don't have any pictures of real people in your phone they are all game chars you mentally sigh. You mentally slapped remembering the guy earlier to check your camera roll only to see the most decent pic of a guy.