Tendou Satori X Reader ( Sweet Move )

Hello this was a request from MinnOwl ( thank you for requesting) hope you guys enjoy this,if you have request and such feel free to inbox me <3

Picture belongs to this amazing person, credits to them https://www.pinterest.com/source/olomemo.tumblr.com/ (

olomemo.tumblr.com

*********************************************************************************************

It was the match of your cousin Kageyama to Shitorizawa, he invited you to watch him play and win the game as a trainer of athletes the information you might gather is promising

It was the match of your cousin Kageyama to Shitorizawa, he invited you to watch him play and win the game as a trainer of athletes the information you might gather is promising. You decided to watch him play you've been watching most of the team's game since the practice match from Nekoma and you can say that you are actually getting amazing information about it.

Working with the manager to gather information for the matches you've discovered great changes towards Tobios approach and reactions. He had friends now something you've been worried when he was in middle school. You are happy that he grow to be a very good and gentlemen, you were also happy you got to improve your researching for athletes.

Before your match in Shirotarizawa you along with Kiyoko and yachi went up to the school to do some research, it was fun and very tiring but it was all worth it as you were researching about the teams plays and team techniques you were captivated at how they can maintain such strong endurance and strong power throughout the game?. But in the end everything was answered as you had the chance to talk to Ushikawa and the rest of the tea. Unknown to you serious eyes was already studying you from afar, Tendou Satori was one of the teams middle blocker and something about you intrigues him so much.

You walked out a bit to get some water when a weird new face trued his way to talk to you, a guy with maroon like hair that is styled into sharp spikes was pretty hippy to chat with you. You lost your way when you were about to go back to the gym and since he was a volleyball player he surely knows how to get back in the gym. As he offer to take you back to the gym you've realized that he has also given you a tour around the school it was nice and sweet of him to do so.

In the midst of the tour you've learned that he was Tendou Satori, a middle blocker from the team you didn't had any information about him yet because he was late when you did the interview. One thing is for you though you enjoy his company in so many ways. He was fun and pretty hyper and he asked questions that makes you giggles and smiled throughout the tour. He had asked you your fave color, food and from what loc and no you have. At first you had thought that maybe he was just curious about you and so you let him have his way.

When you two arrived at the gym you saw Kiyoko and immediately runs to her since you were a bit scared getting lost. Tendou follows after, it was another practice match and this time Tendou will be on the other team you will be able to see how he plays and what type of techniques do he normally use. The game starts and as you can observe he was still hyper and very sharp in his play it was scary to see him smile at the determination at such but you had like the idea of crushing someone guts over a game.

Every time he will score he will turn to you and wink, this actions was comes unnoticeable by the other members some of them said that Tendou was acting strange and pretty critical at times like this. Times like when he had some interested with something or with someone. The game match was done and it was time to go home as much as you wanted to stay you need to do some report about the information you've gathered.

/before leaving the gym Tendou runs to you and smiled/

Tendou: " Ill see you in our match and we will crash your team" he smiled sweetly

y/n: " I wanted to see you try" you smiled with determination

tendou: " Also I will give you something on that match so please wait for it" he smiled more

y/n: " ohh? No need to give but thank you so much" as you bowed and walked out the door

Goshiki: " you like her?" he asked

Shiruba: " nahh he was inlove with her" he added

Tendou: " I must crash her team and so I can tell her confidently that she is lovely" he smiled

Current Time//

As you were walking down the hall to get some water you've bump into someone familiar, he had grab you soon enough before you fall completely on the floor. Upon looking at who it was the hyper maroon head boy smiled widely at you.

Tendou: " OHHHHHHHHH _____________=CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted

y/n: " eeeehhh? Tendou kun no need to shout" you smiled

Tendou: " I've missed you" as he hugged you, this made you blush it was the first actual hug you've got from him and it was very warm.

y/n: " me too but please do let go" you smiled , he let go of you and you can see a pout on his face

Tendou: " ohh I was about to give you something" he smiled happily " but I forgot it on the bag" he said sadly

y/n: " it's fine I can wait later, also good luck in your game"

Before the game starts you've come down to Kiyokos place to give report to Ukai, when the familiar Maroon head shouted out your name. Most of the audience looked and stared at how the hyper guy was asking someone's attention in such way.

Tendou: " __-CHAN!!!, I have the gift with me now can I give it to you now?" as he jump on his place, other members face palmed and males from your team was annoyed at how fc he is with you. Ukai allowed you to get whatever he was giving to you as you made way to the other side of the court the pressure was very unbearable it was also awkward that you will be on the opponent's side of the court.

As you reached him he hugged you tight and the rest of the team look at you both at shocked, Nishinoya and Tanaka was almost on the brink of running out there and beating the crap out of him but they wee held down by Daichi and Asahi. Tendou pulled away from you and smiled

Tendou: " here" he handed you a medium box, everything you wanted was in there from cholocates/rose/charms and even a small plushy. You blushed at this and smiled at him

y/n: thank you so much" you smiled

Tendou:" ehhee it's nothing" he smiled " also? Can I ask you for a date?" he asked and you blushed hard. He smiled enjoying the face you are making it was fun to see your face red and shy and he loves seeing it.

Tendou: " so?" he asked

y/n: " sure" you smiled at him

Tendou: " SweeEEEETTT" and he hugged you again

End//

N,