Oikawa Tooru X Reader ( Good Luck Kisses)

You walked out the room to see your boyfriend fixing his jacket around his body you must admit he really looks good in red and black. Today was their fight against international teams and he was so excited for it you actually battle with him just to have the night rest before this day because if not he will work his ass off watching those game play for this day. He smiled at you while he places his hands on your waist, you love how his hand feels on your skins and you really adore his smiling face.

Tooru: y/n-chan if I win this game will you give me a reward?" he said like a child you took few second to think before you answered with a solid nod, he smiled kissing your head in the process you gently push him off to remind him about the time

y/n: if we won't go now we will be late" you said with that he nodded in agreement as he slowly intertwine your fingers and grab his bag. You two walked out the place only to lead to your own car, Iwaizumi was riding with you but he wasn't picking up your call you left him a message as you two ride to the gym where the competition will take place.

The ride was smooth; you enjoyed the passing houses and wide field momentarily passing when you reached the long highway. He kept his eyes on the road as one of his and sometimes brush your gentle small warm hands, he love to make sure you are still there. You don't understand it sometime but it makes him at ease so you just let him do what he wanted.

You reached the place in no time and to your surprise Iwaizumi was already there, he walked towards you two as he explained why he was earlier.

Iwa: my phone dies so I don't have any idea how to contact you two so I ended up just going here" he said as he walked beside you while watching Oikawa shuffle into his bag.

Oikawa: yn-chan I think I forgot my..—" he wasn't able to finish his words when you handed him his padded knee things, you smiled at his confused and shocked face but smiled afterwards.

y/n: I brought extra just in case" you kiss his cheeks, he only hugged you in the process as he thank you for having do so

Iwa: it was your first international game and you go on forgetting things what with you shittykawa" he said as he help you inside the gym, Oikawa was pouting but it was true he was nervous not because it was his first time but because he was really excited to play with very powerful teams.

Oi: I was just excited I forgot to check on it" he said as he place his things on the locker, he faced you as he hugged you kissing your head " thank gosh my cute girl friend is here to save the day" he said as he peck your cheeks, Iwaizumi shrug it off as he said that he will be finding a good seat for you two.

Leaving you two there for a while, Oikawa kept his arms around your waist not wanting to let go there is still 1 hour before the game start and he like to spend those waiting time to be with you always. He showered you with pecks here and there small kisses and sometimes longer ones. You enjoy this and you wanted to give him the best good luck, you placed your hand on his hand and it makes him confuse

Oi: what??"he asked as he tried to wriggle out your hand to see what you just placed on his hands, when you pulled out from his grasp he looked at the small stuff toy on his hand. It was a customized doll of him, he smiled as he looked at it just how he always pose in piece sign he smiled. "Thank you y/n chan" he smiled walking towards to you to give you a warm hug, he was about to kiss your lips when the freak duo arrive in the scene.

Hina: AAAAAH GRAND KING YOU ARE EARLY" he said as the blue berry boy behind him stomp his way to greet Oikawa, so he wasn't really able to give you a proper kiss before the rest of the team joined your small group. He sigh as he cannot give you a kiss anymore but when everyone was out to change he swiftly placed his lips on yours taking your off guard you blush.

After that he realized something, Ushijima was there standing watching what happened, he only nodded and left the palce, Oikawa covered his face with his hand as he blushed hard of all people it really had to be Ushijma? Why was he really unfortunate he asked?. You hugged him taking him off from his bubble he smiled at you before you kiss him last time

y/n: I'll go in the court now, do your best" you smiled as you slowly walked away from you he smiled and nodded

oi: I will do my best just watch me y/n-chan" as he smiled brightly the smile you loved so much

y/n: I am looking forward" you gave him a thumbs up, you saw Iwaiuzmi right after you went to the bench he got a really nice seat and it was a view that can see everything in the court.

Iwa: so he finally let you go" he said as he handed you water, you nodded as you two waited for the game to start

After few more minutes the game started, seeing him there in the court made you heart beat faster and you grew more into him every time you see him play.

In the end they won their first game and you and him were now walking out the gym. He was tired but when he saw you he run fast speed catching you in a tight and loving hug.

Oi: did you see me well y/n-chan" he asked sounding a bit childish, you smiled as you hugged him he gently push you a bit drawing you confuse " I am still wet with sweat" he sweat dropped as he explained it to you, you stood there dumbfounded but decided to cling him never the less

y/n: I don't care" you kiss his lips , he blushed

END

Extended:

Hina: I wish I have a girlfriend who will cheer for me too" he sigh as he watch the two walked away

Kage: how about you train well so you can grow taller and have a girlfriend" he sneakered making the smaller guy angry

Hina: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

END