Vampire Shitorizawa X Reader ( Part 3)

Vampire Shitorizawa X Reader ( Part 3) UPDATED

The private dinner was finished with no more fights and awkward situations the only thing you realized during the time is the casual glancing of Ushijima at you every now and then and the shy off attitude of Shirabu when you are asking him something random. You simply enjoyed their company but you still decided to keep your guard up for protection just in case, who knows what might happen if you trust them too much. As the group walked towards the fancy car, Semi grabbed your hand pulling you a bit later from the walk of the pace of the group you turned to him as you wait for explanation.

Semi: I just wanted to tell you that you need to keep your distance really close to any of us if you were to leave the campus, we are not the only vampire clan in the place I should let you know about that " he pause " and it is better if you will stay closer to any of us specially our king " he said which makes you relieve in a bits that somehow these guys is not blurting out things that will make the situation awkward, you felt safe when he said those words some part of you wanted to trust them fully but some parts of you also wanted to have the doubt.

y/n: I will keep that in mind" as you gently pull your hand from his tight grasp, after that talk you assume he won't be adding things to what he said with that in mind you started walking towards the group who are in front of you. You reached the car and awkwardly situated yourself inside, Semi following behind you he sat beside you as you eyed the male making himself comfortable as he did, you never spoke a word after that.

The drive back to your school was long enough for you to rest, you know well that this car will go straight back to your school because your classes starts at 7:30 pm. You were about to ask something to Semi when you suddenly felt pretty sleepy you yawn as you slowly turned to look at the guys sitting on the car mainly in search for the specific king, turning to your side you saw Tendou's hands glowing in blue with a smirk on his face.

Tendou: Good night princess" and with that you fell asleep into the deepest darkest slumber you ever felt, you slowly closed your eyes and felt everything vanished into darkness, soft humming and words you never understand floats the air as you close your eyes.

Ushijima: Semi, bring her to the coffin room" he said with stern voice the said guy only nodded as he looked at your comfortable sleeping form. It was a law to everyone especially for every chosen royal that is it's a great sin to touch the chosen one before their king. Ushijima is their king so until so Ushijima bury his fangs on your flesh they won't be able to taste your blood at all any cost if anyone disobey this a sacrifice of the said person and his whole clan awaits as punishment.

Shirabu: when do you plan to taste her Ushijma?" he asked patiently waiting for an answer from their king, Ushijima only slowly closed his eyes as if he was thinking something deep.

Ushijima: when everything is in the right time I will bury my fangs on her flesh" he said as he slowly opened his eyes showing the vibrant color of red that resemble the shade of blood. Of course the pulse of your blood is enough to drive them crazy but to the chosen kings some rules shouldn't be over look. He eyed your form as he sigh closing his eyes again.

Tendou: such waste that it may take a while for us to taste her sweet blood" he added looking at you sleeping form, when they arrive in the School Semi along with Tendou brought you to the Coffin place, Semi was the one carrying you in his arms despite the shouts of Tendou wanting to do so. When they arrived in the coffin room Semi gently put you inside as he gently swept few strands of hair from your face, he slowly placed red roses on your sides as the two slowly made their way back so Ushijima can walk to the coffin. Ushijma walked confidently towards the coffin, seeing you lying there peacefully there in the said coffin he made few quick and soft strides to reach your side.